Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1605569
131 West Oxmoor Road Suite 131
<a href="/best-movers/Alabama/Birmingham/all-my-sons-moving-storage-of-birmingham-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Berlin here and as a moving company they are great. i just got out of storage in Texas and they sent me to Alabama like in the same week. Great i love it.Nothing like the last moving company i used which were useless. All my sons rock and roll
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
This organization is exceptionally questionable. They go about as thought they are helping us out and we are paying a huge number of dollars for a move. Their telephone and client administration sucks. They grabbed my furniture on October twelfth and I was assume to get is it on the 21st in Nevada. Come the 21st and this gentleman Joe that works in Dispatch converses with me such as he has no idea of anything and lets me know that the truck in departing south Florida today the 21st or tomorrow. I feel that I gave them all that anyone could need time to get this shipment right. After that I kept call ing to see what the status was on the driver and they have no clue on the driver. What sort of control and backing for their customers is this? Well I will let you know this organization is exceptionally untrustworthy considering that I have 2 little children and no furniture in my home for over a week. They basically have all that I claim. On the 28th, they come to me and offer me a markdown of like 5% which is around 150 off. That is watching over their customers right. well I believe that is a slap on the face with regards to benefit considering they totally dropped that ball. Correspondence with this organization is terrible and if the proprietor is perusing this he ought to be embarrassed about the administration they are giving their customers. By the way my bill was 4,200. Horrendous COMPANY! Try not to RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.