550 W 54th Ave
<a href="/best-movers/Alaska/Anchorage/the-moving-man-in-anchorage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Avoid this company if you need to move. I have been trying for over a month to get a quote from them and nobody gets back to you. They came out and assessed my things and each time I called hoping to get a quote and confirming a move date I get nowhere. In the long run needed to talk to another person because of a plain lack of response.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
DON'T CHOOSE THIS COMPANY!!! My family absurdly utilized this organization to move from Anchorage to Olympia, WA in 2014. More than one thousand dollars of our products were stolen from the shipment (which was more than two weeks late) and invaluable family photographs and tokens. The hundred dollars the proprietor charged us to wrap our things was never done either and a few bits of our furniture broke as a consequence of poor taking care of and stacking. In the wake of checking on them on facebook, the proprietor, Martin, continued to irritate us in a profane way through private messages. He didn't assume any liability for this occasion and would not permit us to record a case for their organization protection. We got no remuneration for this loss of property.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I am moving from Anchorage to New Jersey and chose the Moving Man. I can't think of enough good things to say. I was pretty stressed out but the guys were great, fast and tried to pack as much of my stuff as they could. It made the whole process easy and the entire process was very professional and eased my mind a lot . The quote was no problem and came in right around the ballpark of what was estimated. I highly recommend this company.
Ky R Martin
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I don't think I could have experienced any better of a moving company to use. they got out of the truck and we just started packing I was able to help no problem. They were quick efficient I would highly recommend Jose and his crew.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.