320 Park Commerce Road
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Greenville/smith-dray-line-storage-co-inc-1/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Thank GOD these people are in the moving business. Start to finish excellent and professional service. I've had the fortune as it would be to move 32 times. They are the best by far. Seems they were agents for United Van Lines but now Atlas Van Lines. Good catch Atlas!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
When I conveyed the issue recently entry to the services consideration, he was inconsiderate and he didn't acknowledge the way that his staff arrived late! He additionally let me know he'll charge me for the time that I was on telephone and talking about this issue with him and his laborers were staying there. When I let him know I'm going to share my experience online he undermined to sue me on the off chance that I compose an awful survey for him! Later he messaged me and said he won't charge me for our telephone discussion , yet when I messaged him back, he didn't react! They are great when they are offering their item to you, however when an issue emerges, you shouldn't expect anything benevolent from them!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Above all else, I need to begin off by saying that the greater part of the agents of the moving company were extremely amiable and agreeable via telephone as I set up my in-home appraisal for my up and coming move later this late spring, however lamentably, they submitted the cardinal sin for any business that has auspiciousness as one of it's key components.... Yes, they appeared 15mins LATE for the appraisal (in the wake of calling me a hour prior to the arrangement time to let me know they were running 15mins in front of timetable and might I be able to conceivably arrive sooner!). When they at last arrived, I took a full breath and let myself know I would sit tight for the clarification before composing them off, yet once they rep disclosed to me that she was sitting in a medication store parking garage chatting on the telephone and forgot about time, it's just as simple as that, as I sitting tight for "there was terrible activity" or "my child was debilitated" or something anything besides "I was on the telephone and forgot about time". Perhaps it's fair me, however that doesn't fly in my book, as in what manner would I be able to believe your moving company to be on time moving day or to be capable and tried and true with my things. Apologies, yet delay is a BIG particular annoyance of mine as to me it demonstrates an aggregate absence of appreciation, and I detected she understood this as the assessment was to a great degree clumsy after that. It never stops to flabbergast me how individuals will indifferently appear late for assessments and after that some way or another think I will in any case procure them for an occupation such as moving, which is situated in substantial part around opportuneness and constancy. Goodness well, I had high trusts in this moving company as they began off so well, however hey, at any rate they spoke the truth concerning why they were late, I figure that means something???
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.