135 Burr Ave
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Binghamton/kocak-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Hired them for an inter-state move in 2012. They were proficient, brief, and they delivered well ahead of time of the move. They initially quoted a $1,650 moving cost, and after the move was finished just wound up charging us $1,200. I would unequivocally recommend them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I am really disappointed with this movers because I experience the opposite experience. They broke my table and 1 chair and also they charge me with the wrapping and it is way too expensive. I hope I can give this company a zero stars but it won't let me.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Very professional service. From the initial assessment to moving day, they provided full service. Two thumbs up!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Our move was not a good experience. We paid them to pack the pictures on the wall because we wanted to make sure they survived the trip. This did not work out as they broke 3. They also lost parts to the humidifier on the baby grand piano. As we had a $500 deductible, we were out these items. The delivery then arrived 10 days late. Make sure you save all your receipts and get a delay form from them and understand that you will not receive $125 a day. You can only claim items that you need to live in the interim. This was not made clear to us.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I worked with Jim and his team for an inter-state move in July 2018. Jim was patient and responsive to all of my questions and emails, he made sure to work with the budget I had and did not exceed the cost. He coordinated with my storage facility to arrive perfectly on time, and made payment easy for me as I was driving the same day as well. The team professionally wrapped even luggage and a twin mattress I did not have a bag for to make sure all my items survived the trip and storage time. I recommend Kocak moving whole-heartedly and without hesitation! Thanks for making my moving experience a happy and successful one!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.