Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1345912
1234 Shappert Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Illinois/Machesney-Park/universal-relocation-systems-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
General Relocation helped me move and they were awesome. My turn was affirmed 2 days before by telephone and the movers appeared on time. They were quick, inviting and cautious with my furniture. I would suggest Universal Relocation and use them again myself.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
It was not a far move, one working to the following yet I required help with the bigger things. They were on time and even assisted with a percentage of the littler stuff. They were additionally really clever. I paid money so I am not certain in the event that they assume acknowledgment cards. I will be enlisting them again for my best course of action.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Please do not go with Universal Relocations. 1. I used Universal Relocations to Ship 8 Boxes from Norwalk, CT TO Coimbatore. The experience which i had was terrible. We sent our Shipment by June and Received by September 3rd week after a huge struggle with damages on New branded Kitchen utensils like Hard Anodized Pans Which is Too Costly. 2. We did everything as per the instructions given by Mr. Madhusudhan, sales rep from US. We packed in XL Heavy duty Box and wrote Fragile on the box too. But then also the damage had happened. We contacted the insurance team and they are saying they wont cover individual items which is not acceptable. Because of the bends in pan and lids the utensils are non usable which are brand New ones. 3. Every one knows that the whole box wil not be lost. The boxes were not handled properly. The boxes when it reached our home was in very bad condition because of which this damage happened. This is purely their carelessness but as a Customer we have to suffer. We are not earning money just like that. We are working hard to earn a single penny by leaving our friends and family. People dont understand that. 4. After using this Universal Relocations to Move from US to India,to be frank we had lot of issues and mental torture. 5. Please please do not Universal Relocations. There many other good, safe and secure movers who wil get ur belongings safely. 6. Many of my friends shifted lot of other valuable things with other relocation providers which reached safely without any damages. It was my mistake to go with Universal Relocations so I wouldnt recommend you friends also to do the same mistake.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.