Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-3626
201 Hinckley Street
<a href="/best-movers/California/Mount-Shasta/south-valley-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
A week ago South Valley dealt with our turn, confused by our stuff being moved to a few distinct areas. I was truly inspired by their persistence, feeling of criticalness, and thoughtfulness regarding staying away from harm. Rope, Chris, Sean, and MIke all made an incredible showing - they work to a great degree well as a group. I would not delay to utilize them again or to suggest them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I intended to redesign this when I moved, yet that is the way things are in a fixer-upper! I was miserable with the two unique quotes I got by telephone from the most well known moving organization in Yreka - the waste organization - so I continued searching for a mover. South Valley Movers was certainly the better decision. I began with a 4 star rating, and I've updated them to 5. The proprietor of this organization was one of the two folks that did my turn. Both men were both spotless and proficient, and on time. They were cordial and appeared to really make the most of their work. Both movers were benevolent and supportive and even offered to pack up a percentage of the free stuff in the extra closet boxes I had, on the off chance that I needed to. I certainly acknowledged in light of the fact that I knew very well indeed that I wouldn't give back the cases for a discount. They were composed and tenaciously worked both stacking and emptying the truck, including moving furniture and boxes upstairs in my new home, and they took consideration to guarantee that they didn't harm anything. When they had completed and we were wrapping up, the time it took to move was precisely the base charge - so there was no additional expenses for me. Much obliged to you South Valley Movers!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Hello, I would like to advise any future/possible customer against using Ken with South Valley Movers. I am writing this review on behalf of a few people, including myself, that have interacted with him. From my own experience and in talking with others he is a very condescending person that doesn't give women the time of day. He has been extremely rude to his customers, and locations of business he interacts with, and has even brought his customers to tears. If you go with South Valley Movers, which I know there are limited options in this area, just be prepared for a really unprofessional experience. Best of luck to you. You Local Friend
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.