Lancaster Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
42 Movers in Lancaster
We used Duke moving for a move from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX. Everything went smoothly. They came recommended and had the lowest price.
I had Trevor, Ed, and Courtney move me today. They were awesome!!! They certainly went above in past to guarantee my turn ran easily without any issues. They didn't leave until totally everything was finished. They don't guaranteed anything had been harmed in the move also. I've moved a great deal, and nobody analyzes to them. I would very prescribe them and would utilize them once more!!!
These people moved my mother-in-law from one retirement home to another. she had a small refrigerator which she could not take with her and so gave it to my wife. The movers said they would be happy to put it in my wife's car. They put it in the back seat. When my wife and i were unloading the car i noticed that nothing had been placed under the refrigerator to protect the leather seat cover. I lifted up the refrigerator and found that in sliding it into the back seat, the movers had ripped the seat cover. My wife texted Bulldog movers and was told that it was her responsibility to make sure something was under the refrigerator when it was loaded into the car. These are "professional" movers. Should they not have known this? We traded texts with "Phil" about this but were told it was our fault and essentially to go away. We don't think this was my wife's fault. Now we have to pay for their mistake.
This company hit our car with their moving truck. They refuse to do anything about it and are very rude on the phone. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.
The Duke moving team were so helpful and efficient. They made our out of state move a breeze, plus they were more affordable than larger moving companies. I highly recommend them.
Wow...I'm still in disbelief after my conversation today about damages to my furniture after being moving into a storage facility. Let me start of by saying that I didn't use professional movers when I relocated from Virginia to Charlotte and my furniture paid the price. So this time I decided to hire professional movers. So, my house was moved last year into a storage facility and the move went smoothly or so I thought....Fast forward to April 30th, 2017 as I'm moving out of my 10x20 storage unit that was filled front to back, top to bottom and I could barely open the door. As I'm moving my things out for transport to my new home I'm finding damage after damage....broken antiques, ripped fabric on a chair, scratches on filing cabinets and furniture, handle broken of a chest of drawers, dents on my washer and dryer and the list goes on. I contacted them about the damages and was told their liability ended once they placed it in storage as they have no idea what might have happened while in the storage unit and someone else may have handled it and done the damage.....Really, the unit was filled from front to back and top to bottom.....I couldn't have moved anything if I tried. Not to mention I took pictures of the damages as I found them "in the storage unit". The person I spoke with did tell me that if I had stored with them or they had done this move as well they would have responsibility. It's their policy. I could have an owner call me to explain it to me if I want....really, what's the point. Clearly they do not accept responsibility for a poor move! And now I have to try to find someone to repair / replace the damages. I will never use them again and will be certain to tell everyone I know as well.
I utilized Coleman three weeks prior for an around the local area move. I found all parts of their support of be past my desires. Their client administration is well disposed and knowledgable. They were immediate, solid, and cautious. The group of movers was proficient and went well beyond, not giving me a chance to convey significantly lighter weight things. Significantly more, the last cost ended up being not exactly the underlying assessment. This association is a model of incredible client administration and I would not delay to utilize their administrations again or to allude them to others.
These movers were horrendous! Subsequent to calling a couple places, this company appeared to be the most moderate and accessible for the particular date I required them. Sadly, after the genuine employment was done, they ended up being the most costly. As a matter of first importance, in the wake of calling them once, it was difficult to contact them subsequently so I needed to utilize diverse telephones to get past. The main person I talked with was decent and I booked with him to have the movers move my stuff Memorial Day weekend. The young men who arrived were late and inconsiderate. As they were wrapping the TV and cupboards with covers, I was told the expense for the materials will build, alright whatever.
Seldom do I compose audits. However for this situation I feel the desperation to caution others from utilizing this organization. On the off chance that you are considering utilizing them or if your organization is demanding that they are a piece of the migration process, request a change of organizations. This has been by a long shot the WORST moving knowledge of my life!! We as of late migrated from Sumter, SC to Seneca, SC (3 hours northwest). Tragically I was not able be at the house amid moving time because of staying at the new house with our creatures. So my spouse stayed behind. He would have watched them in the event that he didn't wind up packing up a large portion of the carport!! Ummm I suspected that is the thing that movers are for?
Hello! My business listing on your website needs to be updated please, as there is some inaccurate information in it. (https://www.movingauthority.com/best-movers/North-Carolina/Charlotte/all-my-sons-moving-and-storage/ ) (Business Name: All My Sons Moving & Storage Phone: (704) 769-2992 ) Thank you so much for listing our business and for your help in correcting this information! I will be on the lookout for your response on how to correct this listing.
I've done a lot of moves in my life. Lange Moving were among the best. I used their services for a move from Columbia, SC to Greensboro, NC. There was zero damage to my belongings, they were great in packing, delivered on time, with a binding estimate for an interstate move. Very reliable, professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Especially compared with the last move! I did recommend them to a friend who sadly is moving out of town.
Horrible company!! They stole money and credit cards today from us during our move and went digging through rooms they should not have been in
The representatives that I have had are dependably exceptionally obliging, respectful, dedicated folks. Not on thing was broken on every one of the 4 of my moves, or nothing was harmed either. They can pack a truck like you wouldn't accept. They appear on time, take care of business and make my wife and children and I feel like gang. The most legitimate individuals in the business. Exceptionally suggested.
Incredible movers! Proficient, expert, and neighborly! They cited me a cost and adhered to it... No shrouded charges. They made a great showing with regards to getting me settled in my new home.
My family has utilized the Easy Movers group for a few interstate moves in the most recent 10 years. We keep on utilizing them since they give the most abnormal amount of client administration. They are respectful, timely, expert, and find a way to protect that your furniture/blelongings are moved with consideration. All through the procedure of masterminding the move, they stayed in touch with us to make sure that we were all in agreement and that our procedure going ahead was clear. Their costs were more than reasonable and I did take an ideal opportunity to look at! I profoundly suggest Easy Movers!
Ask the Experts: CAN I MOVE AT NIGHT?
While it seems like an alluring thought to be able to hire a moving services company to work at moving all your stuff during the night, it largely depends on what kind of move is taking place.
For commercial moves, a nighttime relocation is not a bad idea. You can keep your doors open during business hours and have your move completed during times when you would normally be closed. No employees and disturbed, and you eliminate the risk of having to turn away potential customers during the moving process. What could be better?
It's a different story, though, for residential moves. There are usually noise ordnances in smaller communities, and a moving team going in and out of someone's home after dark could cause a lot of disturbances in the neighborhood. In many states, there is actually a law prohibiting nighttime moving.
While this stipulation usually only applies to having a moving team help you out, it's a good idea to also only conduct a DIY move during daylight hours. Think of it from a safety standpoint: if someone were to notice that you're going in and out of a house after dark, it's incredibly easy for criminals to slip inside and cause harm. Protect yourself, protect your move, and protect your home.
The Cheat Sheet For Moving Truck Sizes
If you're renting a moving truck for your upcoming move, it can be difficult to know off the top of your head what size you'll need to rent. Maybe your home already seems crowded enough, so the thought of stuffing everything you own inside a truck is doubly overwhelming. When you call a moving company or get a quote online, one of the first questions you'll be asked is what size moving truck you require. Before you make that call and potentially say the wrong size, check out this guide:
- 10 foot truck: one room, or studio apartment
- 14 foot truck: 1 bedroom, or small 2 bedroom apartment
- 17 foot truck: 2 or 3 bedroom home
- 24 foot truck: 3 or 4 bedroom home
- 27 foot truck: 4 or 5 bedroom home
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote