Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1774645
1218 Industrial Drive
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Matthews/d-r-duke-moving-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I saw the high appraising for this company, so it was the first I reached. I addressed a pleasant man of honor and gave him all the insights about the move. Since I had a piano, he requested a photo of it so he could arrange accordingly...makes sense. He even messaged me so I would have the location to answer back with the photo. Then...nothing. No reaction or anything. I caught up to request a status...still nothing. Unwavering quality is a sign of a moving company, and I didn't get that here.
High Heels H.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We utilized Duke Moving to send a couple of things from North Carolina to New Jersey. One of the things was a sauna, which was especially fragile because of it's glass outlines. David Duke and his partner dis-gathered the sauna precisely and in record time. They wrapped it and conveyed it in immaculate condition, as guaranteed the following day with alternate things. We plan to utilize Duke Moving again on account of their ability and individual consideration given to the estimation of our things. Thus and the sensible value, we exceptionally suggest them well beyond any of the substantial popular stores.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
David and his A team recently moved us from Belmont, NC , stored our furniture for 16 days and delivered it to our new home in Beaufort, SC all in excellent condition with smiles and great attitudes. Price was unbelievably good. Recommend Duke Movers highly!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
David Duke, and his team are the absolute best! David was prompt, courteous, and moved our furniture with the greatest care and packing. His prices were more than fair, and he went over and above to accommodate us. Whether your move is a short distance or a long way, like ours, Duke Moving should be your only choice. Thank you David for delivering all of our furniture, without a scratch and perfectly on time! The Branch's
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
We used Duke moving for a move from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX. Everything went smoothly. They came recommended and had the lowest price.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.