Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1670218
11732 Kennewick Road
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Charlotte/bulldog-moving-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Enormous Joe and his group were awesome! Everything was psychologist wrapped and put into the truck rapidly. Whole move including emptying of the truck was just 3.5 hours. Exceptionally satisfied! Would procure once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Please avoid this company. All the evil doing is obtained by this company the dishonest, overpricing, rude crew and don't even care to the customer service and even refund no response.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I am closure my almost 2 year Yelp rest to make sure I can caution everybody about these folks. So Horrible. I wish I'd perused the audits before we'd marked on with them. It makes me feel sick that we did. A few lights and incidental different things disappeared, numerous bits of furniture were harmed. They put fragile wooden covers at the base of a case and after that stacked substantial gadgets on top- - one arrived fragmented. Live plants were stuffed in boxes and flipped around. Never again.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
These people moved my mother-in-law from one retirement home to another. she had a small refrigerator which she could not take with her and so gave it to my wife. The movers said they would be happy to put it in my wife's car. They put it in the back seat. When my wife and i were unloading the car i noticed that nothing had been placed under the refrigerator to protect the leather seat cover. I lifted up the refrigerator and found that in sliding it into the back seat, the movers had ripped the seat cover. My wife texted Bulldog movers and was told that it was her responsibility to make sure something was under the refrigerator when it was loaded into the car. These are "professional" movers. Should they not have known this? We traded texts with "Phil" about this but were told it was our fault and essentially to go away. We don't think this was my wife's fault. Now we have to pay for their mistake.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.