Looking for the top moving services Boston can provide? Boston movers are easy to find, but the best movers in Boston can be a little bit trickier to locate. With so many top rated Boston moving companies, it can be a whirlwind to know which movers in Boston MA you want to pick. Boston moving services range from self-service to full-service. Your movers Boston can help you find the right type of move for you. The companies Boston MA listed on Moving Authority are reliable, qualified, and efficient. We want only the best moving company Boston has to help you with your move. Let us connect you with your movers Boston MA today!
Like A Pro: Make Your Unpacking a Breeze
- Insert dishes sideways in the moving box instead of working on stacking them.
- Don’t pack too heavily; fill boxes only about three-quarters of the way. Consider using packing services if you are more comfortable.
- Keep your clothes on the hangers by tying them together inside a few large wardrobe boxes. You should be able to get these from your moving company.
- Start earlier than you think you need to. This way, you have time for catastrophes to come up!
4 Unique Museums in Boston You’ve Got to Visit
- USS Constitution. Do you remember the ship called “Old Ironsides” from history class? You can actually hop aboard in the Charles Navy Yard!
- Museum of Fine Arts. With paintings, sculptures, and artifacts in every genre, you can get lost here in this amazing museum.
- Museum of Science. It’s not just for kids! When you want to expand your mind, this is the spot to visit.
- The Freedom Trail. This is an outdoor museum which tracks the route of Paul Revere during the beginning of the American Revolution. When you walk the red line in the sidewalk through downtown Boston, you can walk the course of history.
Hack Your Move: How to Get That Security Deposit Back
- No time to spackle? Fill holes in the wall with a white bar of soap or chalk.
- Clean stains off of walls easily and cheaply with a sponge and some all-purpose cleaner or a magic eraser.
- Sweep and mop all floors.
- Dust all ledges and windowsills.
5 Words That Mean Something Different to Bostonians
- Dunks. This is short for Dunkin’ Donuts, which is the ONLY place for a Bostonian to get coffee.
- Sox. Not what you put on your feet, but the team that is synonymous with baseball.
- Pats. Not a kind gesture on someone’s back, but the only football team to have on your radar.
- Dot. This is the abbreviated form of “Dorchester,” which is a thriving Bostonian neighborhood.
- Wicked. To Bostonians, this word means “very” instead of “evil.”