Membership(s) & License
US DOT #3078650
1476 Elmhurst Rd
<a href="/best-movers/Illinois/Elk-Grove-Village/long-distance-moving-experts/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I would like to give the 0 star if there exists this option. Please never ever consider using this moving company as below reasons. On the date they pick up my things on June 14th, the door-mans insist on increasing the money from my original quote even I had few items compared to the original quote. Then I could not contact the company for the delivery confirmation. I am been told the same excuse for the whole week after one month of picking up date that they do not know where are my stuff. Only the driver of the truck knew it but they do not know the status of the driver. They kept me waiting until the date before my original delivery date, suddenly I am told that my stuff won't be delivered until 10 more dates later. Also I am been told I could not file a complaint because there is no guaranteed delivered date. It is the common case that delivery will be delayed. If you could be considerate and nice to tell me this bad news several days earlier than my original delivery date instead of the day right before it, I will have some time to prepare for this unexpected situation. Now I have no bed to sleep in. >.< Can not believe they have such slow efficiency to deal with the customer's request/question. I do not believe that they do not have a way to contact the driver in the entire week (>144 hrs). I think it is just thier excuse to keep me waiting!!!! After hundreds of calls and emails and left a bad review on another website, I finally got the contact information from the Driver this morning. Keep waiting for my stuff. I will report any updated information. Believe in me. Please never even considers using this Company!!!! Otherwise, your life will become a mess for a long period of time. You will struggle with them and wasted a lot of time.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Worst moving company ever! Seriously, I've never experienced such horrible customer service in my life. No matter how great or cheap they sound this is a warning NOT to use this company! Since the movers arrived at my home over one month ago (June 26th) it has been one issue after another with this company. My husband and I call the office every single day to check on the status of our move. Every single day we're given a response that the dispatch office has closed or that they need to check with dispatch and get back to us. They NEVER do. They have never given us an update on our things. We moved from California to Florida with our two small children who have been sleeping on air mattresses for the past month and have none of their items from home due to this company. We're having to spend a lot of extra money to repurchase items we already own but need to make our empty house in Florida semi-comfortable for our 6-year-old and 1-year-old. I'm seriously concerned that this company has either lost our things or they've stolen it. We have been flat out lied to, ignored after we made several attempts to contact their office, and misquoted by their sales staff in a deceiving effort to obtain our business in a bait and switch scheme. This company literally never has answers to our questions and no Manager or CEO to escalate things too. They claim that their CEO's name is Nick Chambers and have provided false contact information for him. We've called him, emailed him, and texted him over the last month and have not received one call back or returned message.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.