We will be awarding $1,100 Scholarship to one lucky and talented College student.
College tuition continues to go beyond the rate of inflation and
The essay topic:
Discuss a moving experience you had and how you would have improved it. What are some creative ideas you have for people who are currently in the process of moving? You must use a specific keyword about the industry, which can be given to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be determined by the following:
- Overall quality of the writing
- The thought the writer put into the response
- Out of the box thinking used (a little industry humor, we know)
- The essay must be at least 1,000 words in length (and no more than 1,300)
For examples READ the pages BELOW, visit the Four pages below:
- Two Men and a Truck Moving Cost
- New Apartment Checklist
- Is It Customary To Tip Movers
- State To State Movers
The winner will be notified on September 14, 2017. Apply Now!
Guidelines for Submitting Your Essay
The submissions should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com with the subject line (ESSAY ENTRY) by no later than August 30, 2017.
Please provide the following in addition to your essay submission
- Your phone number, address and your legal name (to make the check out to).
- The Higher Education Institution you are planning to attend or are currently attending.
- What you intend to study or are studying.
- For those who are under 18, we require the contact information of a parent or guardian.
Also if you need to move and want cheap ways to find moving boxes check out this link.
WINNER Congratulations to the award winner forWe would like to award the 2016 Moving Authority essay award to Matthew
Find him on Twitter at @mattm1596.