- Smaller City with The Big City Vibe
- Moving From Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL
- Protect Yourself From Rogue Movers
- Costs to Move to Orlando From L.A.
- Moving Authority Has Resources to Help
1. Smaller City with The Big City VibeIf you like to live in a big city, then you have probablyenjoyed your time in Los Angeles. You will be happy to know that Orlando has a similar vibe to Los Angeles.However, the population of Orlando is much, much smaller than that of LA. This means that Orlando can maintain a big-city feel without feeling overcrowded. The city also boasts a rich culture, amazing people, and wonderful sights to see.
2. Moving From Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL
This move is a good case study for what it is like to complete a cross country move.If you are relocating to Orlando from Los Angeles, then you areliterallymoving as far across the country as possible. Theoveralltravel time for a move of this nature will be quite large. In total, it should take about 45 hours for the moving truck to reach Orlando. If you are driving your own vehicle, expect it to take about 6 hours less. The distance between CA and FL is 2,500 miles. All of this means, of course, is that you want the best moving cross country services for your move.The drive may seem very long, but you will be passing through some very unique and famous cities along the way.
3. Protect Yourself From Rogue MoversIf you are planning to move this distance, you want to head the cheapest cross country moving services, as they may not be operating legally. With Moving Authority you can find some of the most reputable long distance moving companies that are legal and affordable according to your budget. Before starting the process of moving long distance, you should do some research on cross country moving companies along with the services they offer. Remember, don't immediately jump to the cheap cross country moving companies.
Los Angeles California weather has alwaysbeen knownto show off some of the best that California has to offerin terms ofweather. The weather in Orlando will differ from Los Angeles, but not by much. Orlando is very humid but is still sunny year round, much like LA.Summer temperatures rise to triple digits, while temperatures in winter months can fall to the mid-40s. There is also a mild hurricane risk to take into consideration when moving toOrlando.Since there has never been snow in Orlando, you can move during winter without worrying about that.
5. TransportationPublic transportation has never been the strong point of Orlando city living.If youare usedto and reliant on public transportation in LA, you may have to get used to different forms of public transit. There is an Amtrak system that transports people between major cities in Florida.There is also a public bus service, known as LYNX, that transports people to and from Orlando and neighboring counties. If you like to get yourself around the city, then you should have no problem with driving in Orlando. Getting your car there is easy with Moving Authority Auto Transport. The city or Orlandois surrounded bymany major highways. This will make it easy for you, as well as your moving crew, to make it to your new home.
If you are moving with kids,then you areprobablyconcerned with the school system that they would be transferring into. You can rest assured knowing that the transition will not be very difficult for them. The Orlando and Los Angeles school districts are very similar.However, there are only 200,000 children in the Orlando School District, while the LA School District has 800,000.There are many schools in the Orange County District, which is the school district that Orlando is part of. There are 120 elementary schools, 35 middle schools, and 19 high schools.If your child was not enrolled in a public school before your move to Orlando, then you can also enroll them in one of the many great public school options.If you are in search of higher education of yourself or your older child, there are also a lot of higher learning institutions in the Orlando area.
7. CuisineLos Angeles has alwaysbeen knownfor its variety of dining choices.However, Orlando also offers more than enough different kinds of food and dining options to fit every pallet. There are plenty of restaurants to make your dining experience enjoyable.
8. Costs to Move to Orlando From L.A.Moving across the country does not have to break the bank. In fact, it can actually be much cheaper than usual, given that you use the right tools.Moving Authority's Moving Cost Calculator can give you an estimate for your move based onjusta few pieces of information. When moving from LA to Orlando, there are bound to be a fewunexpected costs. This is typical of any move.Keep in mind that you willprobablyhave to stay in a hotel overnight, as well as spend money onall ofyour meals for a few days.All ofthese costs can add up if you don't manage expenses.Justbe sure that you are spendingwisely, so you aren't hit with a massive bill at the end of the moving process.
9. Moving Authority Has Resources to Help
If you are still not sure about moving to Orlando, then Moving Authority is here to help.Our site offers everything you need to know about cross country moving, as well as price estimates and customer service. Moving interstate can be stressful but it doesn't have to be negative like your previous moves because we can provide you with many resources to keep on your moving cross country budget with the right