So much damage it's unbelievable. The movers were exhausted and said it was their 3rd move. My leather couch is shredded on both ends. My dining table and Ashley bedroom set has dents, paint from for jams, and scrapes all over it. My bed is badly torn. The movers said they didn't have the proper equipment to move it. Calling the store they just said to email the pics which I did and to contact a hotline to fix my things. The movers said my things were already damaged like that. Never use this company! I'm going to put reviews everywhere and contact BBB. I've used movers several times and NEVER have I had my things destroyed like this!
Thank you for the great move. Will recommend!!!
Had 3 people to assist with recent move and 1 seriously couldn't keep up. I'm double their age and had to assist with move to complete in a timely matter given 2 were not in shape to be doing this job. Itemed were dropped during move, which luckily were not breakable. Boxes marked as fragile had heavy boxes stacked on them. Didn't follow Covid-19 guidelines during move as website stated would be followed with none of the movers wearing masks. Had used previously in 2020 without complaints, but have told multiple people to steer clear when they have inquired about movers to use. To top it off, they damaged all my furniture that I paid to put in their storage when paying top dollar to have it protected with reimbursement that won't even buy me a new chair for the table and chairs they damaged. They deny that the items were damaged in their care when this was the first time they were moved since purchased. Horrible customer service, horrible business that will not stand by their services or agreements.
I need a washer, dryer, and freezer moved from Chippewa falls south side out by would like to have someone call and let me know the price and how soon could you move it
715-456-3507 cell number
Please do not go with Universal Relocations.
1. I used Universal Relocations to Ship 8 Boxes from Norwalk, CT TO Coimbatore. The experience which i had was terrible. We sent our Shipment by June and Received by September 3rd week after a huge struggle with damages on New branded Kitchen utensils like Hard Anodized Pans Which is Too Costly.
2. We did everything as per the instructions given by Mr. Madhusudhan, sales rep from US. We packed in XL Heavy duty Box and wrote Fragile on the box too. But then also the damage had happened. We contacted the insurance team and they are saying they wont cover individual items which is not acceptable. Because of the bends in pan and lids the utensils are non usable which are brand New ones.
3. Every one knows that the whole box wil not be lost. The boxes were not handled properly. The boxes when it reached our home was in very bad condition because of which this damage happened. This is purely their carelessness but as a Customer we have to suffer. We are not earning money just like that. We are working hard to earn a single penny by leaving our friends and family. People dont understand that.
4. After using this Universal Relocations to Move from US to India,to be frank we had lot of issues and mental torture.
5. Please please do not Universal Relocations. There many other good, safe and secure movers who wil get ur belongings safely.
6. Many of my friends shifted lot of other valuable things with other relocation providers which reached safely without any damages.
It was my mistake to go with Universal Relocations so I wouldnt recommend you friends also to do the same mistake.
Would recommend for your next move. Super friendly and efficient movers. Made everything go so much more smoothly!
Moved from Pleasant Prairie, WI to Phoenix. I was so content with the administration from Otto Nelson through and through. Everything went so smooth.
Be careful!!! I masterminded a little move with Maverick. Not every one of my things arrived. I recorded a police report in the wake of endeavoring - unsuccessfully, quietly, and pleasantly - to motivate Maverick to handle this issue by means of email or mail, with their protection. The proprietor wouldn't do anything aside from trade instant messages, attempting to keep it 'informal'. What sort of authentic business does that? They won't answer my messages or my telephone calls. Extremely amateurish. You will attempt another organization in case you're keen. Spare yourself the anguish. What's more, coincidentally, on the off chance that you see positive audits, screen out the ones with the last names "Phillips" and 'Marciano', they're identified with the proprietors (and they've presumably had others submit 'false surveys' also, in the event that they've done that). Be careful!!!
We moved from Racine, WI to Charleston, SC. The customer experience was sub-par. Our stuff was delayed and then on the delivery day, I receive a call from the driver that the truck broke down. So our delay turned from disappointment to more disappointment.
My correspondence with one of the owners of the company was not understanding and continued to make excuses, without ever taking personal responsibility. I would never hire this company for a long-distance move.
Simply moved today and they were immediate, super quick, and superb movers! Great correspondence and astounding working with the team on an assessment.
They are moving us at this moment, and they're awesome! Had additional burden that wouldn't fit in the truck, and they revised their calendar to suit another trek. We exceptionally prescribe this organization.
Additional consideration was tackled our part to safeguard nothing got damaged...something these folks do too. They added to our very own exertion and were exceptionally aware of being cautious yet proficient.
Need to say...they were brief and avid to make the move go well.
Can represent the two "courteous fellows" that helped us...OLIVER and MAX were Great!
Justin, our assessor, made a brilliant showing. He was exceptionally proficient and permitted us to shadow him and pointed out any issues and in addition positive things. While watching Justin perform the review I was extremely certain that any conceivable issues with the home have been revealed. As a reward Justin likewise filled us in on a few positive parts of the house. It was clear that Justin knew precisely what he was doing and I am sure that we won't have any astonishments when we move in.
Moving to my new residence was simple and extremely effective. I called my turn in around 4 days before and they set up everything! Upon the arrival of the move, everybody was available on time and did am astounding employment ensuring everything was not harmed amid the move. Completely prescribe. Furthermore everybody was so kind!
This move was our first to have a moving company load, move and unload our belongings. It was worth every cent it cost. The crew that loaded (Larry, Tonya, Don & Bret) and the two (Larry and Doug) that brought the load and unloaded were always respectful and did an excellent job. They were easy to talk to about what or where you wanted things placed. We definitely would use this company again.