New Jersey Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
406 Movers in New Jersey
It's SCARY to Honestly See How Much They Took From Us How MUCH they Damaged or "Misplaced" Not To Mention How They Treated Us During This Horrible Ordeal And How Much Care and Compassion They Really Showed Us Our Belongings, Memories IM SAYING 93% UNCONSCIONABLE from the Minute They Showed Up They Showed Their True Intentions and It Continued to The rest of the All The Right Movers Company Despicable (1employeed seemed genuine a 2nd not at first then changed until he went away)
I found Mr Mover to be very professional. He made you feel very comfortable. The employees were just as professional. They moved an apartment from Phila, PA to Holland, Michigan. Nothing was broken. Very helpful when unloading and courteous. Made business pleasurable. I would recommend Mr Mover to anyone who needs his service. I would call him again.
*** Be very wary of this Company. *** We were charged monies in excess of the delivery fee explicitly stated in our contract. Xtreme Movers hired subcontractors to deliver our things to our new home in Charlotte. We had arranged for delivery on the 16th of October, but received a phone call the morning of the 9th that they were coming that day. After discussing with our building management, we arranged for drop off at 5 pm et. Upon arrival, we paid the movers the balance owed - in cash. We were told that we needed to pay $450 more for our things to be delivered. We did not want our things held hostage and therefore paid the balance. When questioning Xtreme Movers the next week they denied that we were charged an additional amount. Both my wife and I were present when the movers said this to us and are willing to sign a legal affidavit confirming this. We asked for this money to be returned to us since our contract is very clear. They have refused. We have placed a dispute on our charges through our banking institutions along with the contract we received and signed.
This was my second oversees move with Bestguy moving and it was great. Everything went very smoothly, timely and professionally. I highly recommend using this company.
Used Harrington Movers 3 times in the last 10 years and every single move was smooth and stress free...5 STARS
I relocated from trenton city, to Miami FL. We would in one's own view applaud this moving employment. This was my first time to move with this vocation. They stuffed in, arranged, and adequately took care of my small flat screen. They pulled it off and were polished and judicious in packing my flat screen TV. Not a thing of my couches were fragmented. Roy, Frederic, and Porfirio were on time. They were fast and clever. Honest and accurate. The laborers created the impression that they could put through well.
The instructions and quote given to me by the Company were not honest and exact. I was told the movers would arrive between 7am to 9am. They arrived at 6:10am and told me I will have to pay $150 more. The movers were more concerned with time and left a couple of items behind. The move was done by 11:10am. I later found a couple of my items damaged and parts missing. I am very disappointed with this Company.
Highly recommended. Third time I'm used Atlantis Van Lines, but first time for me instead of the daughter. They have always been very efficient, up beat and have always hit the estimate based on over the phone conversations. In fact this move and one previous were below estimate. Never had any damage to premises or furniture or boxed goods. One move involved moving a 3rd floor 2 bedroom apartment in April. Even that team was upbeat with a great attitude. This move was to a storage unit (10x15) and I had almost everything in the garage ready to go. They 3 man crew showed up 15 minutes early, I explained that there were a couple items I wanted to have placed at the back of the storage and they understood and got to work. They ran shrink wrap around the dressers and entertainment center to keep doors and drawers secure (this will help when I move out of storage). Loaded up in about 1 hour , protecting everything with moving pads, strapping everything down securely. In addition they moved a heavy sectional into the garage and loaded a heavy stationary bike into my truck bed. I had expected once they unloaded I would spend some time rearranging the storage to maximize open space for access and additional items later. Didn't happen! These guys were efficient at packing and stacking things in. Stuff on top of the refrigerator, stuff under tables, table tops behind cabinets, they could be professional Tetris players. They joked that I should have got a smaller space. In addition they protected surfaces along the walls and in between furniture and appliances with the large packing papers. I figured the move would take about 5 hours but even with the time spent arranging the storage I was only charged for the 4 hours minimum. I was also able to schedule during their off peak days so saved a little money. I had originally planned on moving everything myself in my pickup but not wanting to wrestle with the large refrigerator or the huge barbecue I made the decision to spend a little money and it was worth every bit for the convenience and saved myself at least a full day of shuttling back and forth, loading and unloading. I've recommended this company a number of times to friends and co-workers and will continue to do this in the future.
Maltreated merchandise, disassembled and damaged .. price fraud!, https://www.movingauthority.com/claim-details/?id=YB9SAU
When they delivered our belongings, they delivered a broken TV, a cracked computer screen, missing at least 6 boxes of belongings including important personal documents which I have to pay to replace, as well as applied for Life Lock so my identity is not stolen, my birth certificate, SS card, nursing license and marriage certificate was in that truck, irreplaceable family photos, tools, an emergency first aid kit loaded with medicines and supplies, homeschool books for my children's education which we had to re-purchase, my daughter is missing personal items, toys, stuffed animals, clothes and other books, damage to our washer and dryer, missing snowboard equipment for my entire family, a box full of office supplies that my wife uses to work from home, which we also had to re-purchase., <a href="https://www.movingauthority.com/claim-details/?id=JMFFTI">link to claim</a>
My mother can attest that I am, indeed, a man of few words. When it comes to moving from one house to another as a military man, I know how much of a hassle this can be. I had just been told I was going to sent to Wright-Patterson AFB from Florida, my mind immediately went to how my kids are going to deal with another move, then all the furniture that me and my wife are going to spend countless hours on moving. I heard about Relocation Express from a buddy of mine in the force. I was skeptical because I am a self made man. Eventually I talked to my wife about what she thinks of the idea. After talking we decided to give them a chance. Since the moment they arrived to my place of residency they were impressive. The pleasantries were beautiful to see, all the "please" and "thank you" made getting to know them easier. What really convinced me that I had made the right choice was my son who was obviously bummed out about the move, and the gentlemen that Relocation Express sent to me blew my mind. During a quick tea break before we hit the road, BOTH of these men went over to my son and chatted with him for about 15 minutes. I'll tell you, I've never had a better car ride. My son was so excited about the move to Ohio, he wouldn't shut up! He had my wife and I dying of laughter. Then, just as i expected when we arrived. My furniture was spotless. This was my first time ever using a moving company, and I just gotta say. Relocation Express has a customer for life. Will recommend to others!
I would have not made it without the Muscle For Hire Moving Company! Talk about experienced, expert movers, these men were truly the finest I have ever hired In all of my numerous moves. From the precise estimator(with a sense of humor, which was needed) to the 5 men who politely guided me through the mess I created that day. When all was said and done they worked through their lunch, etc. to make my move happen on time and in budget. Thank you to everyone at Muscle For Hire, your service was exemplary, cost effective, cautious, flexible, professional.
I was very pleased with my moving experience with Booth movers. The 3 men who did the move on January 2nd 2021were very fast but through. I am living temporarily at af friends house and when I get my own apartment I will definitely contact Booth again to do my move.
Stay away from these movers. They do NOT honor their quotes, almost doubling the original estimate,. If you know your business you should be able to provide reasonable, accurate estimates. As professionals you should certainly not be making the customer suffer for your ineptitude. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!
NJ moving company reviews are available to help you find an American moving company. When you want to move your furniture or have the best car transport in New Jersey, look no further. Free moving estimates are always attainable with our quote generator. For information about New Jersey long distance movers, local movers, and self service movers, you're in the right place. Scope out a moving cost estimate today, and see how easy your move can be with Moving Authority.
The moving companies NJ advertises as the best are usually your best bet for moving companies in NJ. However, to have the top NJ moving experience, it's recommended to check New Jersey movers reviews. Moving companies New Jersey locals say are worth the money can be found here in peer reviews. Choose your moving company NJ today and get moving!
Confused About the Etiquette of Tipping Movers?
- The question of whether or not to tip movers is hotly debated in this day and age.
- Some argue that movers make a wage from their moving companies and should not need a tip, however the fact of the matter is that wages for movers can be low. Giving them a tip is not paying them extra out of your pocket, but showing them gratitude for a job well done.
- Many people are unsure of how much is appropriate to tip, and there’s really no flat standard as far as gratuities are concerned.
- Factors for the tip include: the level of service you received, how intensive your moving job was, the amount of movers required, the amount of time it took.
- Ultimately, the decision whether or not to tip falls on your shoulders, and the most basic formula for tipping is to give 5%-10% of the total cost of the move.
4 Things To Consider When Estimating the Cost of Your Home Move
- What level of service do you need? You can choose to move with a moving package as basic as a “two men and a truck move” all the way up to a luxurious, full service move. The service level depends on your preference, and will of course vary in price range.
- How far are you going?If you are moving from one place to another locally, your moving costs will be drastically lower than those associated with a long distance or even international move.
- Do you have specialty furniture? Most furniture items are heavy, but there are a few items which fall into a special category that require extra attention. Pieces like grandfather clocks, pool tables, hot tubs, and gun safes will need to be taken care of with extra labor, so it’s important to consider these expenses upfront.
- Will you require storage? If you’re moving into a smaller place and need to stash some things in a storage facility, this will incur an extra charge. Be sure to budget for this prior to your move.
The 5 Most Common Reasons For That Increased Moving Price
- Sometimes, customers receive moving quotes that don’t quite encompass everything you require from a moving company.
- This is no one’s fault, simply a misunderstanding between the customer and the representative from the moving company in NJ that issued the quote.
- If you miscalculate how much stuff you’ll be moving, the price can go up with the added weight.
- A lot of customers don’t realize that when a New Jersey mover has to use stairs or elevators, this can take extra time and, in turn, cost more money in hourly labor charges.
- Reputable moving companies in New Jersey insured their customers’ items at sixty cents per pound, but you can also choose full value insurance on your items for an additional fee, which is something that can raise your price.
- If you suddenly request your movers to unpack your boxes, you’ll be paying for extra labor.
- In the event that you’re not there to meet your movers New Jersey at any point in the journey, you will be charged a waiting fee for the time that they were waiting for you, unable to work.
Little-Known Facts for First-Time Military Moves
- Your movers will come in and pack up everything. You don’t have to lift a finger!
- Make sure to take out ALL trash and ALL unwanted items before your movers get there. Your movers really do pack EVERYTHING.
- Sometimes, it can be easier to have your car shipped with the rest of your household goods instead of driving it yourself. Check with your movers to see how long auto shipping takes.
- Your move will be paid for by your branch of the military, but the military doesn’t provide the tip. If you’re wondering how much you should tip your movers, take a look at the total cost of the move on your contract. If you have received exemplary service, give each mover 10% of the total cost as a tip.
- Check whether your moving company offers GPS tracking of your items. This way, you can see where your stuff is at every step of the journey across the USA, or even the world.
Movers By City in New Jersey
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote