California Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
1559 Movers in California
Team go well beyond! They treat your things with consideration and are so quick and proficient. The rates are so sensible and solid. It is elusive movers that you can put your trust in, however you won't commit an error on the off chance that you pick Southern California Movers! ! !
LOST A VALUABLE PIECE OF ART! Company was recommended by someone who moved me many times. Guys showed up to my studio with a truck but chose to move me down the block carrying bits and pieces by hand. Arrived at 8:00am but were clearly anxious to leave at 11:30am. Made me very nervous and they left at 2:00 without finishing. My co-workers helped me complete the move. Thought this painting accidentally went to storage in all the chaos but it did not. SPENT $2500.00 +++
Top quality service seasoned in the moving industry. Highly recommended Jared and his guys do things the right way thanks y'all!!!
The folks were incredible! They moved and worked savvy. They were greatly cautious too.
Terrible, do not use. Zero stars
WORST. MOVING. COMPANY. EVER. Do not use this company. Kevin came out and gave us a quote. Wish we had gone with Mayflower who moved us the first time! Promised we could have boxes. Drove from EDH to Sac to get them. No way....said they don't have used boxes. That Kevin always promises boxes. They wanted $17 a box. Bought them from U-Haul. Now....our belongings had to go in storage as our home in IL was not ready. Kept calling and asking for things to be sent once we closed. Excuses & lies the whole time. Told us they were calling the driver. When everything was finally delivered, it was a mess. IT CAME ON A TRAIN!! Our king mattress box was broken and it sat for a week in a train car. The baby crib had 5 stickers on it but they never took it apart. Just wrapped it in shrink wrap, with the mattress in it (not in the box we paid for) and sent it that way. Just was destroyed! Did not deliver my husband's tool box. Found it in the warehouse on 9/1. Said they would send it right away. We had to keep emailing to get it.....almost 3 weeks later. Kind of hard to assemble & hang things with no tools! Just don't use this company or Allied. They simply gave us the run around with the insurance too.
Awesome company! Very organized professional and efficient! Crews are very experienced, friendly, careful, hard working, and uniformed. Storage facility is clean, secure and located right off of I-80. Highly recommend Magic Moving and Storage!!
This is the second time that I've moved within the Fresno area with White's Moving and Storage; and I wouldn't ask any other company. The movers were very efficient, courteous and took the time to disassemble and reassemble without hesitation. Joe and James were fantastic and I was very appreciative of their experience. Thank you for such professionalism in a staff and company.
We can't say enough good things about A2B Movers. These guys communicate well, they stick to dates/times, their pricing is very fair, they send experienced, skilled movers who both know how to pack and how to move your things and, remarkably, they seem to genuinely care about the happiness of their customers. We used them to move from Saratoga to San Francisco and also used their storage services for a couple of months. We were super pleased with how accommodating and helpful they were. Highly, highly recommend A2B Movers!
Damaged property and missing items. Not happy
Damaged $4000 bedroom set, damaged$1800 couch, broken 80 year old china pieces and missing$2400 purple mattress. Damage claims have gotten no response and I can't get an honest answer as to when the missing mattress will be delivered. Worst experience I've ever had with a U.S. company.
I originally hired them to pick up my stuff on June 18th. They gave me a window of 9-12pm and didn't show up until almost 3pm. They didn't let me know they were running so far behind, and even after repeated calls I never got informed of their delay. I could've worked a half day Upon arriving, the movers told me they wouldn't be able to complete the job because they're only allowed to work 10 hours in a day. Repeated calls to Clutter support yielded nothing for hours. They finally agreed to come the next day to take the rest of the stuff they were obligated to take. Thus, my wife had to take a half day off. The next day they were again cutoff at the 10 hour point and had to send another crew to finish the job, which thus required us to find emergency pick up and care of our son from camp. They then were obligated to drop off my stuff in my new place on July 5th. Again, with no heads-up, the movers showed up and told me they only had a small fraction of my stuff. Repeated calls to Clutter over 3 hours of waiting yielded in the result that it would be at least another week before they can bring the rest of my stuff. I thus took today off and will have to take another day off at least to accommodate them. They're holding my stuff hostage, since they don't allow us to come to the warehouse
Horrible... the worst. They took advantage of my elderly parents. many lost and broken items (including irreplaceable works of art), over charging, my parents felt bullied, unauthorized charges agains their credit card. Untrustworthy, unresponsive... the worst. Lawsuits pending...
Movers took advantage of my daughter as she had to move quickly. Over charged her for the move and did not provide the supplies stated/promised in email. Tried to speak to owner but he would not give me an opportunity to voice my concerns and said I was being petty and he had to go with what his movers told him. Sounds like he is ok with his movers ripping customers off. In the future we will not use or recommend this company to anyone. And since my daughter is a college student she has ample opportunity to share this information.
Vad is a great guy. He have responded to my email within 10 min. His hourly rate and price estimate seemed reasonable to me. Booking was easy. After my move was finished, I could not be more impressed with their service. Two gentlemen worked hard and efficient. Definitely recommend.
If you are planning a move to California, it means that you need to be an informed consumer. You want the best California moving companies to give you a hand. Moving Authority allows access to information like moving company reviews in California. Rating interstate California moving reviews are written by customers like you.
If you need a state to
1. The mild climate, usually 73 degrees and sunny, can help you live a longer life. A 2013 research study proved that death rates increase during colder winter months. However, this isn't the case if you live in warm and sunny California.
15 Reasons Why You Should Move to Southern California- According to Science
2. Persons who live on the coast generally have better health. No joke. Those awkward tan lines from a day on the beach, and canceling plans to surf are actually for the sake of health.
3. The agricultural side of SoCal will also result in a healthier you. The weekly trip you make to the local farmers market will also have a positive impact on your health in the long run. Eating fresh, locally-grown foods full of nutrients will be much better for you over time. California is a leader providing fresh vegetables and fruits.
4. Pursuing your goal for a career in the film industry is actually good for your health. Creative activities help to set the mind free and keep you active. Going to audition after audition and taking acting classes make you more creative.
5. You will most likely learn another language while living here, or at least some new foreign words. The SoCal/Los Angeles area is one of the most diverse areas in the country. Given this, you are bound to be exposed to some sort of other culture at least once a day. You will hear the language we all understand but hate to hear, known as Spanglish. Speaking more than one language is good for your mind.
6. It is fine if you do not succeed the first time. In fact, is almost expected that you will fail. Even successful people don't always make it; you have to be ready to take some risks. For example, a successful singer may release a good album one year and rise to stardom. The next year, they may not turn out any hits, and then fall off the charts. Eventually, they will make a return. It happens. Follow your dreams.
7. All the ethnic Mexican food can be good for you! Of course, the excess of cheese does not count. But, there are many ways to eat Mexican food while still maintaining your health. After all, the avocado is known as a magical fruit- given all the health benefits they have.
8. Those open-air events can be therapeutic. All the outdoor music events are good for your metabolism, or at the very least, put you in a good mood. Whether it's Coachella, the Hollywood Bowl or another event nearby, you can boost your mood.
9. You can find some gorgeous places to be alone California moves property search. In a place with 23 million people, it might be kind of tough to find somewhere to regain control of your emotions. But it is definitely possible. If you can’t find a place to chill for a while, then you could get in your car and drive. God knows, there are endless roads and highways to do that on in the large State of Califonia.
10. Don’t be afraid to socialize. There are so many people in this region of California alone, that it shouldn't be too hard to find a group you fit in with. You can meet people by rooting for a popular sports team and getting involved in the community. These things help you establish a sense of belonging.
11. There are a lot of health benefits to drinking a cup of joe. The number of coffee shops in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego is astonishing. This is for the better, trust us. You can’t write your award-winning movie script when you're tired and drowsy. Meeting people in a coffee house is easy if you start the conversation.
12. Taking in some of the nostalgic scenery is a great way to fight loneliness, boredom, and anxiety. Whether you're enjoying an old film or looking at photos from childhood, remembering the past is healthy.
13. Going on an occasional day trip is a health MUST. If you have the ability to swing by the beach in the morning, go on a hike in the afternoon, and party at night, do it! Take some time off and use the time to visit some of the great attractions SoCal has to offer.
14. Sunlight rays contain Vitamin D, which is beneficial to your body and mood. If you live in California, you are probably getting more sunlight than you need. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Make sure to wear sunblock.
15. California cities are among the healthiest in the country. There are endless yoga classes, hiking trails, bike paths, and other exercise opportunities. In Southern California and Northern cities such as San Francisco or San Jose, it isn't easy to be lazy. Good luck and remember there is a reason so many people are relocating to California every year. It's a pretty hard state not to like.
4 Things You Should Never Pack in Moving Boxes
- Passports. This document needs to be with you at all times. If something happens to it, you have to pay full price for its replacement.
- Tax documents. These are important for tax records. Also, they have sensitive information like your social security number and income details.
- Jewelry. Jewelry doesn’t take up too much space, so you can store it and keep it with you to safeguard it from harm.
- Family heirlooms or sentimental items. These items are priceless to customers. Despite a moving company’s best efforts, these things can sometimes get damaged. To prevent a mishap, keep these things close during the move. You may even want to consider packing them separately to keep with you.
How To Outsmart the Scammers: Spotting ROGUE MOVERS
- Arbitration. Ensure that your moving company has an arbitrator. This is a person who solves disagreements between the customer and the company.
- Check the License. If a moving company isn’t licensed by the FMCSA, replace them. This means that they are not a legit company.
- Check References. Scan official channels like Moving Authority as well as peer-reviewed websites like Yelp. You can check the quality of service this company provides.
- Clarify and Verify. Make sure that you get your contract in writing, and make sure to look it over in detail before signing anything. Don’t sign for any charges that aren’t explained and agreed by both parties.
How Reading Reviews Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- With the technology available to us today, it’s never been easier to find a moving service. Also, you can research their performance with past customers. You always want to be careful when relocating.
- When you read reviews, you get a sense of how the movers California company operates. There's no better way to grab an inside look at how this company treats their customers.
- We give you access to thousands of moving companies with reviews.
- You’ll be able to find the best of the best when you do your homework and shop around. This translates to big savings on your overall move.
- One thing to keep in mind is that no one is perfect. Sometimes, moving companies make mistakes. One negative review shouldn’t scare you off. Instead, look for how the company solved the problem. Base your opinion on their
actionin the face of a dissatisfied customer. You should also follow up with their team to see their inner working of the moving company.
Movers By City in California
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote