Renton Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
179 Movers in Renton
I was very impressed with David's customer service: he was professional and obviously very interested in making sure I had my questions answered. The team was timely, efficient and very conscientious of our belongings. They were also flexible in delivering a couch we had to a friend in the neighborhood and were in good humor when there were some unexpected complications. I would definitely recommend this company to others. Their rates were also extremely reasonable which was an added plus.
I moved to Honolulu and was happy with all. Crews on both ends were nice and professional. My move was probably small compared to most, but I was happy with my decision to use this company.
The van touched base on time and the 2 folks were prepared to rock.They charged just for the 3 all out hours to pack the truck, drive to Seattle and empty. Their starting assessment was higher yet we had a pack of companions come and stage alot of the stuff and they charged less as needs be. They wrapped the majority of the furniture in cushioning and were exceptionally carefull. One of our companions, who used to have a moving organization yet has resigned, recommended North Coast. We are firm adherents to the BBB and they accompanied a decent evaluating. They satisfied our desires. I would reccomend them to anybody moving in the neighborhood.
0 out 0f a 5 point scale. Do not use this company. Their employees lie about calling you and leaving a voice mail. With a cell phone ALL calls are recorded and they did not call let alone leave a message and now expect us to wait two weeks to get our cabinets delivered unless we want to come retrieve them ourselves. Sounds like a great scam to me!
Moved me from SC to GA. Having made numerous interstate moves in my 60 years, this far surpassed any issues I have encountered! The very non-proficient packers and movers crushed a bed into a divider, tearing an opening in the divider and implanting yellow paint on the white bed, removed the sharp edge a roof fan, decimated edges of costly work of art by pressing them into boxes with no pressing materials around them, imprinted a bit of Drexel Heritage furniture, lost a fundamental encircled photograph of an expired guardian, denied a few claims inside and out for unmerited reasons, and offered almost no for different cases. All if this just cost me practically $12,000!!
Best Moving Company. Being in the military I have moved throughout the Country. Very Professional. Nice guys! Thank You
Is Chris Chris thanks for moving my studio today. Thanks for giving me the $50 coupon as well for writing this review I really appreciate it. I won't lie I was a little worried about you moving my drums did a real good job thanks again. Chris Chris out
PROUD OWNER WHO IS HOT-HEADED AND IRRATIONAL: Quick Move came recommended by our agent and friend, we had every reason to believe this would be a conventional professional interaction, and initially, all went as expected. Midway through the move, on their way to our new home their truck broke down (no one's fault). After multiple attempts to repair the truck, and 6 hours later, our stuff arrived (on a smaller truck, taking multiple rounds). Everyone was tired. Ultimately, our stuff was rushed into the new home with multiple broken items, grease on furniture, dings on the wall. At the end of the (late) night, the employees asked for full payment on a erroneous bill (with additional hours and labor) and did not acknowledge the inconvenience, rushed work or broken items. We agreed to pay half immediately and negotiate the rest the following business day. The owner was not there, but was directing his employees over the phone. After the first threat to bring the police to our home, we spoke with him on the phone directly. He became belligerent and aggressive and threatened to drive to our home to demand payment. He believed that there was a "law" to pay immediately and threatened to call the police again. After multiple attempts to dissuade him and deescalate, he drove to our home. He and his employees parked outside our house. At approximately, 1 am the police arrived to mediate. It's telling to see how people handle situations when things don't go as planned. To bring the police into this was inexcusable and unprofessional at best, and reckless and scary at worst. We believe in truth and transparency and honestly don't understand why this situation spiraled out of control. In most circumstances we believe in supporting local family-run business, this however was a terrible experience, especially as begin a new chapter in our lives.
I had an extraordinary involvement with Warriors. Tammy was useful in getting the move booked and Jose, Elias, and Daniel were great, persevering movers. They finished my turn this past Saturday inside of the assessed time, despite the fact that there were surprising difficulties - road stopping by my home was troublesome, and the moving truck was excessively tall, making it impossible to fit inside the stacking dock at the storeroom I was moving everything into, obliging them to stop outside the building and pull stacks a much further separation. They took after my guidelines unequivocally and were pleasant and proficient all through the entire move. Employing movers is not shoddy - but rather it was absolutely justified, despite all the trouble for this situation, and I wouldn't delay to enlist these movers once more.
I simply moved to Seattle from the Los Angeles region and utilized Ace Relocation Systems by proposal. I see now why he loved them to such an extent. I was dealt with like eminence the whole time. My turn facilitator would call or email to keep an eye on me and how things were going at simply the perfect time. The movers took care of my things with child gloves, and dependably asked only the right inquiries. They were exceptionally touchy to my requirements, particularly because of the way that moving is an extremely troublesome time, everybody tried to make the move as simple as would be prudent. I would prescribe them to anybody, whether moving crosswise over town or the nation over.
I had a very terrible experience with the owner/manager of this company. He was unapologetic after his crew showed up 3 hours late for our appointment. He said there was nothing he could do and it wasn't his fault. When I mentioned I'd be leaving that in his review, he threatened to tell his employees not to show up. (The employees were very friendly and courteous but I can't increase my score because of how poorly the owner treated my wife and I. )
Needed to move my mother. The folks appeared on time, were instant, quick extremely amiable, and exceptionally proficient. Would employ once more
Wonderful folks!!! Required help at last moving into our new home. They arrived 2 hours after I called and were to a great degree expert, clean, and watchful with each thing. I would prescribe them to anybody.
Your moving team were magnificent. Based off my exspersince with them I will dependably utilize you for my moves.
4 Benefits of Getting Rid of Your Extra Stuff
- Trucks used for moving services emit more pollution into the air with the more weight they hold.
- When emissions are lower, the collective carbon footprint is lower, and the environment is lower.
- The cardboard moving boxes carrying unnecessary items are not used, and therefore not sitting in a landfill after they’ve served their purpose.
- People in need can use the items you don’t want anymore. Churches and charities can always accept donations.
4 Common Household Items and How to Move Them
- Books. These may fit easily into a box, but they are so heavy that you can’t fill a box with your books. The solution? Pack your suitcases with books. A suitcase is durable enough to hold many books, and you’ve got to move the suitcase anyway, right?
- Batteries. Make sure they are separated from one another as not to start a charge.
- Paperwork. Important documents are vital to many peoples’ lives, so make sure to place all paperwork into large zipper-seal plastic bags in order to waterproof them.
- Shoes. You don’t to pile your shoes onto each other in a moving box only to have dirt rain all over the bottom layers. Place your shoes in shower caps to catch any debris that may be living on the bottom of your shoes.
4 Costs Associated With Moving That Most People Overlook
- Changing your insurance. If you’re buying a house, you’ll need to upgrade from your renter’s insurance policy. If you’re moving across state lines, you may need to buy a new policy entirely. Make sure to factor in these surprise costs in advance.
- Fees to change utilities. There might be deposit fees involved with switching your utilities and luxury services like cable and internet. Check these out beforehand as well.
- Cleaning fees. Whether you’re investing in a professional cleaning company to clean your old place or you’re cleaning it yourself, you’ll have to spend something on supplies or services.
- Tipping movers. Many people relocating from one place to another don’t take gratuities to movers into consideration, but it is an appreciated gesture for a job well done. If you’re unsure of the appropriate amount to tip, 10% of your contract price is ideal.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote