Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2263477
710 140TH PL SW
<a href="/best-movers/Washington/Lynnwood/a-aaa-richs-reliable-movers-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
We chose to utilize An AAA Rich's Reliable Movers and I'm happy I did.They ensured every one of my things were secured before they stuffed it away. perfect and quick! I will utilize this organization once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Had an awesome involvement with An AAA Rich's Reliable Movers! They pressed up our whole 2-room flat and moved us crosswise over town. We had a 5-man group and the move took around 10 hours altogether. They wrapped everything up precisely - nothing was harmed except for did have some minor scrapes on a few bits of furniture which is not out of the ordinary. We had a considerable measure of dish sets and beautification - none of which had any harm as they were all carefully wrapped up.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
This was a nightmare for a move. The movers showed up late (25 minutes). During one period of 40 minutes only 1 man was actually moving items out of the condo. When I talked to the crew chief, Ryan, he responded by being vocally rude and less than professional. Some of the items ruined due to their careless loading included: a broken planter ($40), a large scratch on a dining table extra leaf, a scratch on the $800 dining table base, etc. When the truck was loaded and ready to go to the new location, the crew did not inform us that they were leaving. They also left items at the condo loading dock without informing us. They charged us for 11 hours total time when actually there was less than 10 hours of actual work. We paid them $150/ hour for 3 men. WHEN I CALLED THE OWNER HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. We previously used a different mover to move us into the condo. That company did an outstanding job compared to this company. Additionally, the performed the work with 4 men and took less time and the total cost was less. I would never use this company again and/or recommend them. THEY SHOULD NOT BE RECOMMENDED ON ANGIER'S LIST - WHICH THEY WERE.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
They did a great job
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.