1621 Central Ave S, #28
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Washington/Kirkland/a2b-moving-and-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Exceptionally professional,stayed occupied, and I feel like they utilized all their time astutely. Such a great job and sensible time span. I would propose giving this moving company a shot. I move w loved ones normally and this is my first time contracting through a moving company and thank you Yelp! what's more, a major because of the movers for arranging our furniture we no more needed for a little additional expense exceptionally certainly justified regardless of the $$$ Keep in mind the markdown coupon on Yelp additionally to spare some cash $20 for $50 credit
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
It was 3 years back. I utilized A2B a weekend ago and the folks did awesome occupation. They gave awesome insurances on both spots. The 3-man group was driven by Kyle, who is extremely experienced, together with another exceptionally experienced mover. The fellow with less experience was likewise amicable. Amazingly they even did not scratch any dividers, with the 5x5 Ikea bookshelf. Be that as it may I later found a few scratches on my dinning table, and the entryway for my capacity shed was broken. The proprietor offers to stop by to examine. I was OK with these little things so did not make meeting with them, which could be tedious for both side. The correspondence with the proprietor (Laurene) was additionally extraordinary. The rate was $125/h (3 men and truck) with a level travel charge. I was happy the proprietor acknowledge charge card. Again this is 3 years prior.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review