Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-4438
2340 130th Ave NE Ste 201
<a href="/best-movers/Washington/Bellevue/nai-american-pacific/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
They were alright. Grumbled alot about the creatures and children circling, would have suspected that they are utilized to families. Moved went off as arranged.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Try not to utilize their administrations. Why? Obviously they employ drug clients who want to keep LSD in their framework everlastingly (aberrant quote). Same bonehead who additionally happens to deal with the PC frameworks for this moving company. I genuinely think this moving company ought to do an irregular medication test on all their PC individuals. Exactly what you require, somebody upsetting your significant individual information while they're fantasizing.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I found that this company was horrible. The total experience was not great at all. When they came to pick up by stuff they were not prepared. The movers ran out of stickers and did not break down my stuff correctly. After this they were late with delivery and tried to tell me that this was my fault. I do not find this professional at all. THE WORST was the fact that they broke and damaged so many items. My chair, book case, pool table, and kids bed. They just broke things apart and then did not put them back together properly. There are missing items as well. This is the worst move that I have ever experienced. I will never use this company again. Run do not walk away.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I used American Pacific to move to Maui and was very pleased with my move. They sent out a surveyor to determine the size of my shipment, I was given a quote and I set up the move. The crew arrived on time and was very quick and courteous. My move manager Helen called me a day or so later to give me the final charges for the move and let me know that everything was on its way. My items arrived in Kahului and the agent here for delivery was great! Overall I would highly recommend this team as everyone involved was very professional and kind. They did a wonderful job with my move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I moved to Honolulu and was happy with all. Crews on both ends were nice and professional. My move was probably small compared to most, but I was happy with my decision to use this company.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.