3201 Ambrose Ave
<a href="/best-movers/Tennessee/Nashville/preferred-movers-of-nashville-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Being in the military I have moved alot and have never had a worst moving experience that I had with this company. They did not deliver my household goods to the specified address on the delivery date we had set up 3 months in advance! But they took them to a completely different address on the wrong date and then were told there was nothing they could do about it. Not to mention they sent us the two SLOWEST movers ever. One stood outside and smoked the whole time and the other played on his cell phone the whole time. Took them 3 hours to pack up a dresser full of sweaters. When I called the office to get answers about why they didn't deliver to the address on the date we had set up 3 months in advance i was told they weren't talking to me and hung up on by the owner on several occasions. They basically took my money and did what they wanted with my stuff and couldn't discuss it with me. The worst customer service I have ever experienced! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will lie to you and then cannot answer to what they did wrong. Just hang up on you and then not take anymore of your calls. VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.