1559 Madison Ave
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Tennessee/Memphis/big-league-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
5 stars all the way! They make every effort to make your move a pleasant experience. Every question was answered "Yes, we can do that...!" They were very mindful of our family and our comfort during the stress of moving. So glad we called Big League!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Appeared early, moved quick yet precisely, and got everything moved. They were well mannered and expert. They rang thereafter to take after to ensure everything was agreeable to me. Would utilize them once more. Was this audit …
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I employed BLM for a stacking administration, and the staff and movers were caring and expert. The main reason I'm giving them two stars is on account of my movers did not utilize the moving wraps that I bought from U-Haul. Therefore, when I touched base at my new home in Gulfport, the majority of my wooden and cowhide furniture was harmed. Furthermore, in light of the fact that one of the movers just mostly dismantled one of the legs on my foot stool, the whole piece snapped off; totally demolishing it. Since the organization does not expect obligation for burden just administrations, I was not ready to be repaid. Consequently I wouldn't suggest them for burden administrations since you have no assurance in the occasion your merchandise are harmed.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Don't use this company if you like your stuff! They don't know how to pack a trailer correctly, don't use moving blankets, and will damage all of your furniture.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Jerome, Denzel and CJ did our move August 17,2020. They were highly efficient, hard working and very cordial. It seemed like they worked non stop for the entire 4 hours. I would highly recommend this crew and hope they are assigned to deliver our belongings in a few days.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review