61 Forbus Dr
<a href="/best-movers/Tennessee/Crossville/preferred-movers-of-tennessee/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Being in the military I have moved alot and have never had a most exceedingly awful moving knowledge that I had with this moving company. They didn't convey my family merchandise to the predetermined location on the conveyance date we had set up 3 months ahead of time! Be that as it may, they took them to a totally diverse location on the wrong date and afterward were told there was nothing they could do about it. Also they sent us the two SLOWEST movers ever. One remained outside and smoked the entire time and the other played on his mobile phone the entire time. Took them 3 hours to pack up a dresser loaded with sweaters. When I called the workplace to get answers concerning why they didn't convey to the location on the date we had set up 3 months ahead of time i was advised they weren't conversing with me and hung up on by the proprietor on a few events. They fundamentally took my cash and did what they needed with my stuff and couldn't talk about it with me. The most exceedingly bad client administration I have ever experienced! Try not to USE THIS COMPANY. They will deceive you and after that can't reply to what they did off-base. Simply hang up on you and after that not take any longer of your calls. Extremely UNTRUSTWORTHY!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Wheaton moved us from Cookeville, Tn to San Antonio, Texas. I bought hanging clothes boxes and personally hung my clothes and sealed the boxes. When we arrived in Texas, my clothes had been taken out of one of the boxes, the flaps on the top of the box had been sealed together so that the top of the box was open and the box contained tools from the garage. A weed eater, edger and clippers. We have two vehicles and we drove them from Tennessee to Texas. We were driving down the interstate and I received a call from Wheaton, Friday afternoon between 3 and 4 in the afternoon. The rep on the phone told me that I would have to pay by cashiers check or money order. I advised her that I had planned to give them a personal check. Her reply was absolutely not. Remember we are driving down the interstate, when I asked her what the total charge was for the moving, her reply was, you have been that amount. Now it would have been nice to know this in Cookeville where I could have gotten a check from my bank. No I am told this on Friday afternoon. Anyone who does not know that banks close at 4:00 on Friday and do not open until Monday does not live on this planet. Remember nothing gets unloaded off the truck until they have payment. After I got past the panic of realizing that I do not have a checking in San Antonio, I called my financial representative in Cookeville. She advised me to open a checking account on Monday morning, have the bank call her and give her my account information and that she would then transfer the money into my new account and the local bank in Texas could then issue a cashiers check so the furniture could be unloaded. You do not want to know about the empty cell phone box that was wrapped in FOUR sheets of wrapping paper or any of the other problems. It would seem that their employees are not trained in the proper way to wrap items for shipping them. One of the 'workers" did more talking than working. Had I been one of the co-workers I would have complained to the person in charge. Will I recommend this firm to my friends? You have to be kidding.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.