Cookeville Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
15 Movers in Cookeville
Great guys! Great company. Will recommend.
Had an okay experience. Could have gone smoother, but everything got there eventually.
Moving can be incredibly stressful, but the process with Armstrong Relocation was executed perfectly! They were efficient, kind, thorough, and have extremely competitive rates. My experience honestly couldn't have been any better!! The movers were exceptionally professional, and from start to finish, every detail was handled with care. It was such a relief for me to work with a company I knew I could trust.
Never again. Scammers and thiefs.
We moved from another state to Knoxville. Our neighborhood Allied Agent picked Carey Moving and Storage to move us. Since there are such a large number of positive surveys for this moving company and my experience was not positive, Despite the fact that the issues were distinctive, the moving knowledge portrayed there sounds significantly more like the experience I had than the gleaming audits.
I utilized these folks again to move from the valley to downtown. The two folks were magnificent. Better believe it they had a few tattoos yet who cares (in reference to another survey). They were inviting, proficient and they made a superb showing. The one fellow is a superb driver. Some how he figured out how to move their enormous truck down a limited street in favor of a mountain. They were snappy and they were watchful with my stuff. Nothing got broken. I very suggest and I would utilize them once more. In any case, I beyond any doubt trust I don't move again in quite a while. The main negative thing is they're not shabby but rather I can't generally ding them for that in light of the fact that everything in Juneau is costly. Besides you get what you pay for. They're justified regardless of the cost. ;). Much appreciated again folks!
Wonderful people. Family owned and operated. You couldn't ask for better group of friends and business partners.
They were quick and proficient. Can improve correspondence, yet everthing happened on time.
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
These folks are magnificent! They were sorted out and productive from the moment they arrived. They stacked up our townhouse rapidly and dumped our new home significantly speedier. They were pleasant, expert, and all the more vitally cautious with our things. They were exceptionally aware of their surroundings ensuring they didn't harm dividers, light installations, and so forth. I was most inspired at the quality it took for our curved machine and cowhide couch. They made it look so natural. The expense was a great deal more sensible than different companys that I reached. Between the cost and the kind voice on the telephone, it was a no brainier that I was going to contract them. I am glad to the point that I did. Moving day was a breeze and stretch free! Much obliged to you to such an extent! On the off chance that I ever move again, I will call East Tennessee Moving Company.
They were hired to move 4 units of storage from Manchester to Knoxville for $3,500. They ended up being 45 minutes late, littered trash everywhere, and only delivered 2 of the 4 agreed upon units for the FULL CONTRACT PRICE simply because they couldn't load all of the units in one day. They will not work with you in any way. They expect payment for the full amount in the contract whether they perform all of the work or not. Not to mention all of their employees used bad language and were unprofessional. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Dodson's representative who arranged for us to make a move from Seymour, TN to McHenry MS did a very good job, and we were very happy with everything until we had to wait two weeks for our furniture to be delivered to our new home. After delivery was made we were short three medium size containers containing one small oven, many ladies shoes, and sever other items which they could not find after our inquiry concerning this matter. We were not given a list of merchandise to check off as items were unloaded, they just began bringing and stacking our items and we were not allowed to check them off as we were told would be done, so if you don't mind losing a few items, then go ahead and use Dodson!!!
Wheaton moved us from Cookeville, Tn to San Antonio, Texas. I bought hanging clothes boxes and personally hung my clothes and sealed the boxes. When we arrived in Texas, my clothes had been taken out of one of the boxes, the flaps on the top of the box had been sealed together so that the top of the box was open and the box contained tools from the garage. A weed eater, edger and clippers. We have two vehicles and we drove them from Tennessee to Texas. We were driving down the interstate and I received a call from Wheaton, Friday afternoon between 3 and 4 in the afternoon. The rep on the phone told me that I would have to pay by cashiers check or money order. I advised her that I had planned to give them a personal check. Her reply was absolutely not. Remember we are driving down the interstate, when I asked her what the total charge was for the moving, her reply was, you have been that amount. Now it would have been nice to know this in Cookeville where I could have gotten a check from my bank. No I am told this on Friday afternoon. Anyone who does not know that banks close at 4:00 on Friday and do not open until Monday does not live on this planet. Remember nothing gets unloaded off the truck until they have payment. After I got past the panic of realizing that I do not have a checking in San Antonio, I called my financial representative in Cookeville. She advised me to open a checking account on Monday morning, have the bank call her and give her my account information and that she would then transfer the money into my new account and the local bank in Texas could then issue a cashiers check so the furniture could be unloaded. You do not want to know about the empty cell phone box that was wrapped in FOUR sheets of wrapping paper or any of the other problems. It would seem that their employees are not trained in the proper way to wrap items for shipping them. One of the 'workers" did more talking than working. Had I been one of the co-workers I would have complained to the person in charge. Will I recommend this firm to my friends? You have to be kidding.
They worked effectively and unobtrusively - did not squander time to run hours, the same number of movers do. My new building gave issues with protection papers. These folks speedily acted to rapidly fulfill the building super, and completed the move.
Landed on time, speedy and proficient. The cost for moving only one loveseat 4 miles was somewhat high. Was let it know would be wrapped yet it wasn't (didn't need it however I'm expecting that was a piece of the value cited to me). Docking one star for absence of correspondence about how to enter my complex. I composed it in an email, told somebody on the telephone, and afterward the men demonstrated to up and didn't know industry standards to get into my complex.
our company is the most convenient way to choose a mover while also providing customers with resources specifically designed for them. To do this, we recommend you to read Moving Authority's reviews of shipping companies. You are able to pick out relocation company, by reading reviews for each Cookeville, Tennessee to your advantage. We are using someone else's reviews about these services, that's why our reviews are extremely powerful and remain objective.
We powerfully, greatly, seriously, advise researching the service, you are considering, because, once you have become informed, you will be able to produce a minimal budget in preparation for the move. This way you have your own guideline to stay on track. Right away that you've got an low-cost budget in mind, Moving Authority can help you find a best Cookeville, Tennessee mover offering reasonably priced services. Moving Authority has extensive listings of the comfortably services so you can browse Cookeville, Tennessee relocation companies, whether you 're moving locally or cross country. It is crucial to obtain a free moving estimate with Moving Authority, this way you can make any necessary adjustments to your budgeted guideline and you will have a clear understanding of the cost for your Cookeville, Tennessee move.
Parenthesis from the moving approximation, you can also receive a rid moving toll estimate right field on our web page, which is essentially a more exact thought of your moving cost. Using these resourcefulness, reading revaluation, doing your research, planning a budget etc. Are all involved in the cognitive process of finding the Cookeville, Tennessee dependable and most affordable movers for you. Our company's resource can construct a Earth of divergence before, during, and after your move. Discipline Moving Authority self confidence to give finding your Cookeville, Tennessee moving service a basic job.Cookeville is located at 36°9′46″N 85°30′5″W / 36.16278°N 85.50139°W / 36.16278; -85.50139 . According to the United States Census Bureau , the city has a total area of 22.0 square miles (57 km 2 ), of which 21.9 square miles (57 km 2 ) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km 2 ) (0.77%) is water.
Located on the Highland Rim , Cookeville's elevation is a few hundred feet higher than either Nashville or Knoxville. As a result, temperatures and humidity levels are generally slightly lower in Cookeville than in either the Nashville Basin or in the Tennessee Valley.
Three man-made lakes maintained by the Corps of Engineers are located near Cookeville, created to help flood control in the narrow valleys of the Cumberland Plateau: Center Hill Lake , Cordell Hull Lake , and Dale Hollow Lake . Two smaller man-made lakes, City Lake and Burgess Falls Lake, lie along the Falling Water River , which flows through the southeastern part of the county. Cane Creek Lake, created by an earthen dam built by the Civilian Conservation Corps , lies in the western part of the city.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote