Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2021301
1072 Drop Off Dr
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Summerville/reads-moving-systems-of-carolina-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
The group at Reads Moving Systems of Carolina made a fabulous showing of pressing and moving our home! Only several broke dishes, however truly - a stunning occupation. We had TONS of breakables, so to just have two things split... not awful!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Company had a planning issue upon the arrival of our turn, yet they apologized abundantly and repaid us for our additional costs. Would endeavor to utilize them again later on.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Supreme WORST organization I have ever needed to manage. I obtained a thing from Wayfair that was to be conveyed through this organization. To begin with conveyance endeavor I was told (subsequent to calling them, since they were 2 hours past the conveyance window) that they cleared out the thing on the delivery dock! Extraordinary! Be that as it may, it deteriorates. Second/Third conveyance endeavor, I get a wild eyed call from the Manager. He expresses that the thing is by one means or another missing, and that it might have never achieved their stockroom. So why make three endeavors to convey a thing that you DO NOT HAVE? That required superfluous time off from work, and hours removed my life. I would NEVER recommend this association. I have documented dissensions with Wayfair to appeal to that they no more stretch out appropriation contracts to this jokester ranch.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.