Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-5516
551 Highway 90
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Conway/chavis-van-and-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Best moving background ever and I was expecting the most noticeably awful, despite the fact that we chose Chavis due to the great surveys. The estimator who turned out was right about everything and inviting to boot. He was a piece of the reason we ran with Chavis. We felt alright with him and at last it demonstrated us right. All went so easily and they needed to hold our stuff on the truck for a week since we couldn't move in immediately. The men were incredible. We had diverse packers from the I packers ( as we moved to an alternate state) and everybody was proficient, watchful, cordial and productive. They went well beyond in a few circumstances, showing again the considerable demeanor and aptitudes they had. We didn't make them miss, scratched or broken thing from them( exc two plates that I stuffed myself) They masked tables and things, which I never foreseen they would do, and precisely wrapped every one of them. They secured our floors at both areas to ensure them (never expected that) and were finished with the stacking and afterward the emptying in less time than I would've suspected conceivable. I held up to compose this audit until all was unloaded and represented, and I am so upbeat to give them sparkling surveys. I exceptionally prescribe them. It was diligent work and I can't trust they can do this once a day yet they do, and they are truly astounding at how well they do it. They merit every one of the praise.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Great people! The salesperson is very friendly and the moving crew is awesome!!!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.