Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1324088
102 Bluffton Rd
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Bluffton/moving-with-moxie-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I called the day my guardians must be out of theit flats. Inside of 30 minutes, they had a team there and those folks worked so hard! They were a blessing!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I know some of the time we say, 'notwithstanding giving them one star damages..' however for this situation, I can't stand it. Everything was a catastrophe from the minute they arrived! I lived in a 2 room flat on the third floor and was moving just 2 mi away to a house on road level. There were 4 movers, including myself, and I had everything put away and disassembled. They took 6.5 hours to move my stuff taking as much time as necessary. When I at long last asked that they step it up, one mover had the daringness to say "I couldn't care less I'm gettin' paid in any case". When I said that to the chief later, she had the nerve to say "he recently implied that he was committed to the employment and going to stay the length of he needed...". That was a slap in the face.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
The Worst, didn't show and then I believe it was Jake told us they screwed up and had us for the wrong day. They made an accomodation so we said o.k., however, the crew that showed looked like they were just released from somewhere...holy jeans, nothing showing they were with the company including the fact they only had a Penske truck...I think they just picked them up off the street, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! Damages beyond belief and their claims process is a complete joke!!! STAY AWAY
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.