Membership(s) & License
US DOT #3083757
21 Pierce St
<a href="/best-movers/Pennsylvania/Kingston/golden-globe-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Golden globe movers were life savers, our other mover was scheduled for the 10th of march, they were a no show, we kept on calling the sales rep all day long and no one answered. Finally the next day a manager called and said that our moved has been rescheduled to the 15th. We were like "What???" "Go ahead and cancel and refund our deposit" is what we told them. We couldnt wait that long because we had to be out of our house by the 13th. We got in touch with Mr. Andy D**** at golden globe movers, and he had people at our house the very next morning bright and early. These guys were great, they handled all of our personal valuables with extreme care, just like Mr. Andy promised. 5 days later our items were delivered in florida, in the same exact condition they were picked up. EXTREMELY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THEM ! Thanks golden globe mover for making my move very pleasant and not stressful.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Allat s in the first review is the owner or employee of the california location.same dot# these guys are straight up theives with drivers all over the u.s.. google them in California and read about them before you consider getting completely [email protected]#% you over.check yelp and bbb and their dot scoring.they dont even own trucks.they rent them from budget.they held our stuff hostage.they put numbers on our items and when they delivered 20 of those numbered items were missing.then they said to file a claim.well the claims company they refer you to will tell you they do not do buisness with them.and then you will get no further response from ggm.they have destroyed what didnt come up missing.i may sound like im just ranting but i want to warn others.this company is bogus.the stress theyve put us through is so unfair. Violated is how youll feel.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.