Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2217192
P O BOX 4207
<a href="/best-movers/Oregon/Portland/bekins-moving-and-storage-co/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Me and my family employed bekins to move us from California to Montana and I have never been so chafed in all my years. I took photos of the harm they brought about and of the way they pressed the truck. The lion's share of our crates were pulverized or split down the side. My furniture, scratched, gouged, devastated. We paid 12,000 dollars to move this stuff and the greater part of it will must be supplanted. I am amidst a case, however my notice to you. Avoid BEKINS. in the event that I might, I be able to would give zero stars. They broke my work seat since they pressed it as an afterthought on the base and put boxes and boxes and boxes on the legs breaking the legs. Marked and scratched my ice chest. I have never been so disturbed in my life. I downloaded the howl application since I need everybody to be cautioned of the way they treat your things. P.S. CHECK YOUR PAPERWORK. the man who rounds out the paper work will compose p.b.o. pounded. Meaning any container you pressed (stuffed by proprietor) they compose it's smashed so they aren't in charge of any harm. In any case, I WILL BE battling it on the off chance that they give me issues about it.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
God aweful moving company.......I contracted Bekins close Escondido, CA for my little (1,300 pd.) move to Belmar NJ. I had my questions when the businessperson Gary went to my home for the evaluation. He was flaky and prattled endlessly. I had a craving for instructing him to quiets down. In any case, Bekins was a trustworthy moving company and the cost was better than average. Along these lines, my shipment was grabbed on November 4, and I am as yet sitting tight for conveyance. It was guaranteed between the 10-23, with doubtlessly around the fifteenth. WRONG!!!!! The main reason I gave it one star is on account of the administrator for the moving company enlisted a pack and container company to convey my shipment. Goodness, and I was remunerated 50.00. Sickened.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.