720 Illonois Ave Suite G
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Ohio/Maumee/maumee-valley-movers-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Levi and Ryan are two exceptional guys. They moved everything from Toledo down to Columbus with care and concern. Both men went above and beyond the usual expectations, they arranged furniture and even set up other small items. I would highly recommend Maumee Valley Movers (especially Ryan and Levi!) to anyone who wants to get the job done right. Thank you so much for making our move so stress free!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Your crew (Tyler B.; Hunter G.; Nick, Kevin, and Derrek) did an outstanding job in completing the move of our furniture, numerous boxed items, a piano located in the basement of our home, a heavy sofa bed, etc. to a controlled temperature storage unit near our home. We were amazed on their ability to stack these items to make maximum use of the storage unit, and the overflow (boxes) to an adjacent unit. They were very courteous and wasted no time in the move. We would like to have this same crew back for the second part of our move to a rental unit later this month. These guys are rated 15 on a 1-10 scale.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
MVM were able to work on very short notice and at a much more reasonable rate than any other moving company in The area, Tim was very polite and friendly on the phone both with setting up the appointment as well as checking in the day before the move. He dispatched two very professional and courteous movers named Jonathan and Richard (highly recommend these two) who were very conscious of the amount of time they were taking and actually completed the move in slightly under the quoted time. This was a feat considering that we moved to a 3rd floor apartment. If and when we ever move again, this will be the company we choose.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review