Highlands Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
15 Movers in Highlands
A few weeks ago I was very fortunate to have three packers from your company take great pains in packing my possession in York,Maine for storage in your storage facility until I am able to move into my permanent residence in South Carolina. Their names are Hunter, Andrew, and Jordan.They were very courteous,and extremely dedicated in packing my possessions for safe keeping.And although I was not there all of the time they were packing I think they only took time out to grab a few bites of lunch eating standing up! I just wanted them and you know their work ethic was greatly appreciated. Jean Dolan temporarily in Indian Land, SC
Did a great job with my local move with lots of steps up to my new house.
These guys were great. Packed it all up and unloaded after the move without me lifting a finger. The guys were personable and enthusiastic. I dreaded this whole process and couldn't be more please.
Umbrella Movers did a great job. Mark and Edward were fast and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. All of our possessions were moved with care. Thanks Umbrella Movers
extremely satisfied with our move,and astonished to have the move under the evaluation. much obliged to you jason ,dan,dave our team that day.
These guys are awesome! They moved us from Asheville NC to Brevard NC and it was the best move I have ever had. They had to shuttle our things up the drive since there was no way to get the truck up and down it. These guys didn't even stop for lunch. They were very careful handling our belongings. I just can't say enough about how great these guys was.
If I could give this company negative stars I would. After spending over 3 hours on the phone with a Senior Relocation Specialist confirming my box count and inventory, I was confident in the $5,400 quote that I received to move our two bedroom house from Nashville, TN to Denver, CO. You can imagine my reaction when the driver shows up on our moving day and tells me that my estimate will need to be increased by $2,000!! My husband and I felt like this company had us over a barrel and we were left with no choice but to come up with the extra money. And if that isn't stressful enough we had to chase this company for copies of our inventory paperwork and to schedule our delivery date. I was starting to wonder if our belongings had ever made it to the storage facility in Las Vegas at all. Many frustrated phone calls and different managers later we received our belongings which consisted of crushed boxes and damaged furniture. Even with everything "professionally wrapped" in blankets we submitted 9 claims for damage. With the appalling customer service that we have received throughout this entire process I doubt anything will come of our claims, but the least I can do as a public service is warn others by sharing our experience.
Simply moved today and they were immediate, super quick, and superb movers! Great correspondence and astounding working with the team on an assessment.
Do not use these people! They picked up my furniture in Highlands, NC in June and finally in October I got Alllied to go get it from Long's storage in Highlands and bring it to Florida It was less than one room's worth of furniture and Long's charged me almost $1000 for pickup and storage. I called at least 10-12 times during the four months and Colin Long maybe returned 2 of my calls. I kept getting the excuse that his Florida deliveries had fallen through. It was approx. an 8 hour drive to the delivery site and they wouldn't bring it even though they had promised. This is the only moving company in Highlands but it is better to call a nationwide company. Allied had it picked up and delivered to me in Florida within a few days. Terrible experience. I don't know how they stay in business.
Subsequent to perusing their horrendous surveys, I was somewhat reluctant to dispatch our stuff from San Diego to Hawaii with them. Be that as it may, I didn't generally have a decision since it was pre-masterminded with the military. So I reported all that we sent and sought after the best. From the earliest starting point, they were extraordinary to work with. They called when they said they would, arrived when they said they would, pressed up our stuff like they said they would and dispatched it like they said they would. We got everything in Hawaii and nothing was broken! Doesn't show signs of improvement than that.
Center STATE HAULING were incredible. Appeared on time and figured out how to easily get through an extremely troublesome move.
We hired 1st National Movers to move from Nevada to Colorado. They were two of four movers that were willing to go to our place and do an appraisal for our move. They were a considerable amount less expensive than any other movers and they adhered to the price they quoted. Extremely proficient, didn't waste any time, were entirely cautious and nothing was lost or broken and delivery was done before the expected time. They were exceptionally pleasant and dealt with our stuff. Would recommend them to anybody, someone I referred them to hired them and they were very happy too!
Smooth move! Had no problems.
Andre and his group made an extraordinary showing! They were exceptionally proficient and took incredible consideration of my stuff. I valued all the assistance and diligent work from this folks!
Let's simplify finding a mover. To do this, we recommend you to learn Moving Authority's reviews of movers. By reading the Highlands, North Carolina reviews of a service, you are able to use them to your interests. Reviews are highly powerful because they are so informative, but keep in mind that they are someone else's opinion so watch out for bias and try to stay objective.
So you've done your research right? Today, it's time to make a budgeted plan before you start moving. Through Moving Authority you can obtain an secure Highlands, North Carolina shipping company that 's affordable for you and tailored to your specific type of relocation. If you 're looking to relocate to Highlands, North Carolina, you can retrieve Highlands, North Carolina local relocation companies, long distance shipping companies, and even self-service movers. Receive a free moving estimate to keep on track.
Apart from the moving approximation, you can likewise induce a relieve moving monetary value idea rightfulness on our web page, which is essentially a more accurate estimate of your moving cost. This resource is extremely beneficial, most likely, for those with a appropriate budget. Moving Authority's resources can build a universe of departure before, during, and after your residential move. Determine Moving Authority say so to prepare finding your Highlands, North Carolina moving company a simple job.Highlands is located at 35°3′15″N 83°12′8″W / 35.05417°N 83.20222°W / 35.05417; -83.20222 (35.054129, -83.202351).
According to the United States Census Bureau , the community has a total area of 6.2 square miles (16 km 2 ), of which 6.1 square miles (16 km 2 ) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km 2 ), or 1.94%, is water.
The official average elevation within town limits is 4,118 feet (1,255 m), making it one of the highest incorporated municipalities east of the Mississippi River . The annual rainfall approaches 100 inches (2,500 mm) due to the orographic lifting effect of storms coming from the lower elevations. This rainfall, coupled with abundant sunshine, creates a lush and verdant microclimate which appeals to botanists .
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote