Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-4340
1725 Benjamin Pkwy
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Greensboro/little-guys-movers-greensboro/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I'm enjoying a reprieve from unloading to expound on how amazing and simple this move was. They were early, inviting, and had me moved starting with one place then onto the next in less than two hours. They couldn't have been more wonderful to work with, and despite the fact that I called kind of a minute ago, they found a period to fit me in. Ideally I won't be moving again for a spell, yet when I do, I'm certainly calling Little Guys Movers.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Amazing moving company! They made a potentially stressful event seem seamless. Kind, courteous, and efficient, despite us having some very large items in very tight spaces. I kept thinking a wall was going to get scratched or they would tell me they couldn't do it. But each time they figured out the perfect way to get it done. Very thorough. If you are moving in Greensboro remember they are insured and workers are background checked. They DON'T charge according to time and their prices are likely best around for quality. Oh, huge time saver - Little Guys allows you to keep your clothes in the drawers!! Best of all, they did it all with a smile! Thank you George and Aaron! You guys rock!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.