Durham Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
68 Movers in Durham
Very rude and racist people. Very disrespectful. Far better moving companies then this one that runs it out of their home.
Charlie stuck with his quote even the unload was more difficult than expected. The crew was great to work with. They were careful and thoughtful in all respects. Our move date kept changing but Charlie was very flexible and easy to work with. We will definitely use them for our next move.
I was pleased with the overall last minute moving of three small pieces from one nursing home to another. The problem I have is with their pricing. I was quoted their hourly rate which they charged me for two hours (did not take that amount of time but I went along with it). When I received my credit card bill I noticed that they did not give me credit for the deposit which was $50. I called and discussed with a rep and was told that the bill was correct so I have ended up paying for the two hours moving plus the deposit. Unfortunately, I will not be using them again although they did a good job with the move itself.
great movers. i had no issues. our move was raleigh to Charlotte
I tried Pro Movers for the very first time and was pleasantly surprised as to the efficiency of the crew. I have very large and heavy furniture and they handled it like pros! Their pricing was reasonable and I tipped the workers for their hard labor! I will use them again!!
Movers showed up 4 days late without even calling until the day of pick up. We emailed them pictures and descriptions of everything and they knew what they were moving a month earlier. Once they finally got here, they complained about the stairs and wanted to charge an extra $500. We also sent them pictures of the stairs the same time as the pictures of items that needed to be moved. I showed the mover the emails and pictures. They then called there boss and he called me and told me the items were to heavy to move and they got in there truck and left us hanging dry.
If I could rate less than 1 star, I would. Completely unprofessional to charge a ridiculous amount to move from Oxford NC to Durham NC. This company arrived in a U-HAUL truck not a company truck. We contracted 3 men but only 2 men showed up to work. The truck was way too small to load all of the furniture and now they are refusing to return to pick up the additional items. They have been paid the contracted amount but we are completely unsatisfied and we will report them to the BBB. BEWARE! Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional. DO NOT USE!
I was not glad about how they moved me and composed an audit. After that they came in contact with me and REFUNDED! The gentleman who's name is Timothy came to apologize in individual and brought the check. I truly didn't expect that. This is so professionally. I wish different moving company worked thusly.
The two young fellows who came were on time, they pressed everything with consideration, wrapping my furniture, and securing anything that could break. They additionally unloaded every one of my assets with such care and effectiveness. I was blown away. They even regarded the one standard of my new residence which required that they take their shoes off for the covered areas of the house. They did that with no protest. In conclusion I would prescribe this moving company to anybody, in the event that you need simple brisk and did I say AFFORDABLE administration, this is the company for you. Not that I ever need to move again...because moving by and large is hell fire, however these folks made it an a great deal more lovely experience.
HORRIBLE movers!! Broke or damaged all of my furniture and don't have the decency to return calls to discuss. Inexperienced movers broke my headboard, dresser mirror, marble table base and ruined my leather sofa. Also tore my dining room chair. If you don't want to face a fate similar to mine, choose another mover.
This moving company was awesome. I got cites from a few moving company , and this was the most reasonable by a long shot. I welcomed that I was messaged by genuine individuals and not robots, and that there was an ensured most extreme I would pay, paying little heed to change. It was anything but difficult to set up the arrangement, the drivers landed on time and were extremely deferential, capable, pleasant folks. They obliged my unique demands and moved rapidly. They unloaded and moved my furniture precisely, giving careful consideration not to hit stairwell dividers. I was so cheerful we picked them. Best move I've ever experienced!
They were extremely watchful with my assets. I moved from a studio to a 1 room condo. Literally nothing was harmed. Some of my furniture is on the pricier side and fresh out of the plastic new so I was somewhat jumpy. The movers were considerate and benevolent.
I as of late moved from Beverly Hills to Orange County and I didn't know where to turn.. I called around and everybody appeared to be so indifferent and fake when they gave me "estimate's" via telephone. Be that as it may, when I called homewardbound Jonathan addressed and was extremely pleasant and even offered to go to my home and give me a free gauge. When he turned out he was exceptionally proficient and a general superb and learned individual. I chose to utilize his administrations and I am So Glad that I did!! Jonathan and his laborers appeared with grins and arranged minus all potential limitations! I was so worried and they figured out how to make me feel so great and sure that my having a place were dealt with. :) I will very prescribe this moving organization to anybody I know without a doubt... Gracious, I neglected to specify that the value they wound up charging me was less then every one of the "appraisals" I got "via telephone" from different moving company. Great!! :)
Exceed expectations made an extraordinary showing pressing and moving our things. Josh was awesome and dropped by and did the evaluation. The movers were exceptionally affable and productive! My just grumbling would be that the contact did not impart to me a mess amid the procedure. I generally felt like I was having to email and haul data out of her. I comprehend this was their bustling season, however perhaps they require someone else assisting. Generally speaking a truly extraordinary affair however!
I utilized Trosa proceeding onward July 22nd and had an incredible affair. Trosa gave an exact quote and the quote was not exactly the other two firms I reached. Our turn had three stops - the first house, stockpiling and the new house. The group worked industriously and rapidly and had the work done under the time the quote proposed. The group was exceptionally cautious with my stuff, altogether wrapping any furniture that may get scratched. They likewise took away a cluster of furniture gifts for us. The group was proficient and well disposed. I will joyfully utilize them again later on.
Durham, North Carolina, is one of the fastest-growing economical hubs in the United States. Together with the city of Chapel Hill and the state capital of Raleigh, the three distinct areas make up The Research Triangle of North Carolina. This area of technological and educational growth is commonly referred to as "The Triangle," and is home to several major corporations, such as American Airlines, General Electric, Toyota, and Verizon. This region is characterized by its commitment to education, and is home to several insitutions of higher education, including University of North Carolina at Chapel HIll, and the presitigous Duke University.
What The Triangle region boasts even more than its economic and educational advancement is the flawless preservation of Americana in its most pure form. The way of life in Durham, North Carolina is still slow and intentional, despite its fast-moving growth as a city on the national stage. The people in this city are as sweet as the tea they'll serve you as they display their famous Southern Hospitality.
Whether you're on the verge of a career change in The Triangle, you want to begin a new chapter in life, or any other reason for relocating to Durham, let Moving Authority take away some of the confusion. Moving is difficult, and we're here to help. For the most incredible Durham movers, we've got you covered. In addition to our list of the highest-quality movers in Durham NC, check out our moving tips, checklists, and comprehensive guides to make your move a successful one.
What's stopping you? Grab your free moving quote from Moving Authority today.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote