24 Eden Rock Lane
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Black-Mountain/lightspeed-moving-company-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
The experience was great. They dealt with my stuff, they were anything but difficult to work with and when we kept in the truck they dealt with that it won't scratch or that sort. It was minimal costly than I suspected it would be. The staff individuals conduct is great. They were on-time, they did all that they ought to and they dealt with my stuff and they didn't squander time. Those were better than average as well and I let you know when they carried on what not. The pressing was done up to fulfillment and they brought all the gear.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Best moving organization I've utilized! We required a moving organization who could help us move rapidly. Fortunately, Lightspeed was accessible to offer assistance. The proprietor was exceptionally quick about getting back to and messaging me back when I asked for data for the move and even rang to trail the move to ensure we had choice administration. Movers were well mannered, productive and solid. They moved our two room, two-story town home to our new home in under three hours. It was a stormy day yet they took care of business and were exceptionally deferential of our new and old home with doing whatever it takes not to get an excess of mud and water on the ground surface. They made such an awesome showing, to the point that we will presumably call them soon to move our capacity to our new home as well. Much obliged Lightspeed Moving Co!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.