Membership(s) & License
US DOT #97211
6 Trident Dr Arden, NC 28704
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Arden/union-transfer-storage-company/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Extraordinary folks and great administration! Filled my heart with joy so much less demanding. They even dismantled down my ikea furniture and re set it up for me so my lethargic ass didn't need to do it! Wonderful occupation folks!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Union Transfer took care of my turn from Wisconsin to North Carolina - I had never moved crosscountry and needed to migrate 2 families. From beginning to end, the whole process went easily and without occurrence. From the first survey and gauge by John which incorporated a ton of good data and direction on the best way to pack for the move, to the coordination and customary correspondence by Lisa and the fantastic work done by our driver, Wilfred, on both closures of the move, the procedure surpassed my desires. We had 2 family units they needed to move to 2 unique homes in NC and they continued everything straight and everything landed fit as a fiddle and on the date that was guaranteed. Similarly as cost, I had gotten gauges from 2 other national transporters and Mayflower/Union Transfer was the most reduced and they stuck by their unique evaluation. I would very prescribe them.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.