3955 Eastbourne Dr
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Syracuse/lincoln-moving-storage-of-syracuse/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Lincoln did an office move for my organization and it was done professionally, no cerebral pains and above all else it was done on time as they said it would be. They resembled a very much oiled machine, everybody comprehending what they needed to do and how to do it. I would prescribe them for any organization office move. Thank...
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Terrible experience with these movers, don't waste your time or money.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I'll start by saying that my stuff ended up at the destination with only two minor damages that Atlas did reimburse me for with no issues. The driver seemed quite competent, but Lincoln didn't necessarily make the move stress free. My agent would forget who I was on occasion, voicemail box was full several times, and would forget about the things he offered me. I was told that the movers would package some things the day of the move a certain way - when they showed up they gave me confused looks - as such my giant bean bag that was supposed to be shrink wrapped got soiled at their warehouse (Atlas did buy me a new cover). They did not wrap my stair banisters or put down carpet protectors like their demo photos show.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Our actual move went well but we had some damage to some of our property that I have been trying to get resolved for four months with no luck. And now I can't even get a response from them. Unhappy in Syracuse!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.