9830 67TH Ave #3
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Rego-Park/braha-moving-systems-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
This company is fabulous. They were extremely quiet with me, and acted the hero a couple times. Much appreciated!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We moved from NY to Dallas this time (phew) and our involvement with BRAHA has been astounding! They packed and moved our things. They were amazingly proficient, they gave us the best quote and after that stay in that budget (which is SO uncommon). Nick was extraordinary to work with! Upon the arrival of the move, the group arrived sooner than required (once more, that was entirely great). Anatoli and his group were careful, courteous and great at their work. All our stuff landed according to the assessed time and in great condition. They even returned after to check whether everything was alright. I highly recommend them, I'm a charmed client :)
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
After getting a few quotes from friends referred companies, I was so stressed out, that the moving charges were too damn high and different. I needed to move from Brooklyn, NY to Oakland, CA. All the quotes were good, but out of my real budget, finally then like a blessing I found Braha Moving. Not only did they offer me a fair price, they made my move responsibly, which ended up no extra money and stress free for me. Thanks to Ksenia from sales office to give a good clue, to shrink wrap inventory and minimize expenses not to move crap. Andrey, Misha and Stas did quite nice wrapping. Delivery crew Sergey and Max were meticulous and very professional. They were extra careful with my fragile items, furniture and handled the delivery very well. I would definitely use them again if I ever need to move
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.