101-21 101st Street
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Ozone-Park/moving-right-along-service-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I hired Moving Right Along to move a couple of large, expensive pieces of furniture that I didn't want to risk moving myself. It cost $700 or so and I even paid for their extra insurance because I thought it would be worth it to be extra careful with these pieces. When they were moving, though, I saw them rushing over uneven surfaces, putting things down roughly, and just not taking proper care of the items. They also took hours longer than they should have to get from one place to another, and charged for every minute of that time. They ended up damaging a beautiful lacquer TV table, and responded by sending out a repairman who only made things worse and completely ruined the finish. About two months later, this is still unresolved, and they won't honor their insurance policy. Stay far, far away from them. TL;DR, they cost a ton, charge for everything, and ruin your stuff
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
This company is only great in phone call not in field service. I never thought that I will spend much money on this company because they have all plenty of hidden fees from packing to extra miles.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
The movers were proficient, useful, productive, and had incredible states of mind and hard working attitude. We had a couple knocks getting a proper estimate at first, yet they at long last sent it, and they said that could give me guidance on the most proficient method to spare cash and do a portion of the packing ourselves. We came in near the estimate, and we went over a bit because in light of the fact that we didn't do as a great part of the packing as we had arranged. Yet, even with that, it was VERY close and I was not upset that I wound up paying a tad bit more than I had arranged. There were a couple issues that spurred a 4-star rate rather than 5-stars: 1) they didn't name the cases very well. It made it exceptionally hard to unload. 2) I gave the foreman a 20% tip in real money at the end, he counted in front of me and afterward said it out loud to his partners. Despite the fact that it was a decent tip and I wasn't humiliated by it, it was still sort of ungainly. However, all things considered, I am exceptionally satisfied with MRA's work and would suggest them and use them once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Marvelous administration! Was exceptionally pushed and wasn't anticipating the move. The folks were fast, productive, proficient and well disposed. Made the move basic and took away a ton of weight. Happy it's done and on the off chance that I move again I'm calling them. Much appreciated!!
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review