Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1854436
845 3rd Ave 6th Fl
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/New-York-City/roadway-moving-and-storage-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Extremely proficient and genuine individuals, you won't be stressed, I'm happy I pick them for my move. They made it so natural, I highly recommend!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I moved from New Jersey to Miami with this company. From Adrian the Sales/Consultant to the movers in NJ - led by Ionut & his band of guys - to the movers in Florida - led by Elad & his guys - I received absolutely top service. I was blown away. They boxed up a glass curio cabinet as part of their service - where another firm wanted $425 for that alone! The company kept me apprised every step of the way; and truly, they went out of their way to accommodate my schedule. The price was the price: no games. I would recommend this company to anyone. Blown away by such customer service.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
They were so proficient, amazingly amicable, FAST and watchful with my things. I will ALWAYS prescribe this organization to anybody that necessities to move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Procured Roadway for my late move to Brooklyn. There were a variety of decisions out there for moving organizations, all offering comparable quotes, yet I checked online and Roadway appeared to have the best and most persuading surveys. Beyond any doubt enough, their administration was magnificent through and through. Each progression of the moving procedure was proficient, proficient, and immediately accomplished. Furthermore, everybody from the underlying reps I addressed on the telephone, to the movers who came to move everything was unbelievably cordial and accommodating consistently.
Roadway Moving Company
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Excellent Moving Company. From the beginning where we worked with a Roadway moving company employee through the planning phase and actual move, this company was terrific. They anticipated our questions, gave us tips to help the move and packing go smooth and were extremely responsive. The movers themselves were professional, courteous, flexible and personable. This move was for my 85 yr old parents who were moving from property they have owned for 50 years in Long Island to a retirement home in Charlton. My mom who is not easy to please said "The move could not have gone better"
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.