Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-3270
135 Lincoln Ave
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Bronx/movage-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
As always, exceptional job. I like dealing with these professionals, the delivery is always complete and in good condition.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
They touched base at the set time and moved everything as though it were their own property, I unquestionably value it so I would suggest his administrations since he respects his oath.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I have moved in the city a total of 5 times in 6 years and have used for the most part all the big cheeses in the business, but I kid you not these individuals are simply marvelous. From the deals and dispatch to the magnificent moving crew that came on moving day, these folks have been completely amazing. Because of Christian my business rep for planning this move from start to end effortlessly. I will most unquestionably use this awesome company once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Looking for the right mover was a nightmare there are so many ads so many misleading websites. I finally discovered Movage they returned my call within hours referred me to their references and the Better Business Bureau website. We were moving from Manhattan to Pennsylvania also we would be traveling out of the country at the time. We agreed on a reasonable flat rate that included two bedrooms dining room and living room there were no surprises no additional fees. I don't usually write posts but I was so pleased with their service I would definitely recommend them and will hire them in the future. Just be thorough with your list of items such as plants pictures TVs, furniture etc. I did miss the bicycle but there was no there's no charge. Very pleased
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.