Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2276385
2254 Crotona Ave APT 5E
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Bronx/jjs-express-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
This is a Horrible Company!!!! Try not to USE THEM!!!! We purchased a Groupon for them which was for four hours of moving. It took us three weeks to get in contact with them; nobody will answer the telephone or give back a message. They don't return e-mails! We at long last arrange a moving day and the morning of our move they called to let us know that they no more acknowledge groupon because they voided their agreement with them because of the huge number of protests. They said we have to pay in cash or Mastercard. I called groupon and affirmed that their agreement was finished. Help yourself out, search for another mover and don't utilize JJ's Express Moving. On the off chance that you acquired a groupong call them to get your cash returned.
Pretty Boy M.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We employed them to move us from a 3BR townhouse flat and capacity unit to our new house. We expected to proceed onward a specific day and needed to go at a specific time (late morning) and they could suit us impeccably.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Yep, I too bought a Groupon for this company. I contacted them about 3 weeks before the estimated move date via email. They responded right back with very helpful information on scheduling & executing the move through them. They requested a list of items to be moved, to & from locations, & exact dates & times from me. I wrote them back within a week with this info & also requested a confirmation...no reply. Wrote again...no reply.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.