Membership(s) & License
US DOT #15059
245 Clinton St
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/Binghamton/rogers-service-group/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
The movers were wonderful, very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Good move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
To the extent booking and the real moving administrations, the folks were incredible and everything was done rapidly and professionally. Would I utilize them once more? Yes.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Absolutely amateurish and unpracticed. Part of strain between these folks - surely not acting as a group. Move wound up taking twice the length expected and all my expansive wooden furniture touched base with various dings and marks. No endeavor by the workplace to correct my grumblings even after different calls. Shocking client administration. Yes Surprise!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Working with the Rogers Service Group was most likely one of my most terrible experiences ever. On moving day the truck was late, the director was inconsiderate and stalked off to talk with his supervisor for over one hour while I was put on hold, they were not well prepared as far as trolleys or other moving gear, they declined to secure my furniture - each piece was damaged and they declined to give any help with the insurance claim. On the off chance that I had used an alternate service I expect the entire procedure would have been a great deal less distressing and my nearly fresh out of the box new furniture would at present look better as opposed to the scratches, marks, blasts and repairs I now have. I would never hire this company - look for someone more professional.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
The people at Roger's are very friendly, but they're totally disorganized. I had some items in storage there for about ten years. Over that time, I added a few more things every few years. About a month ago I took it all out and found that they had no records for more than half of my stuff (there were inventory stickers on everything, but no inventory sheets for most of it) and that several items had been lost. I called the warehouse supervisor and left a message, but he never returned my call.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.