Membership(s) & License
US DOT #821492
466 Cedar Hill Ave
<a href="/best-movers/New-Jersey/Wyckoff/paramus-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
My family and I have used Paramus Moving three times before, however never again. First was a move from our 1B loft to a 2B, another was to move a piano from once house to another and the last - and last - was from our 2B condo into our home. I give the three stars since they are great movers, don't misunderstand me, however with both moves there has been stuff that has been damaged - nothing major, only a scratch here or there, it's irritating but not enough to request them go pay for repairs. The most serious issue is their quotes: they are not even remotely close. Our latest assessment was that it would take 3 folks around 5 hours to move us for an estimate of about $750. When they were done, it had taken FOUR guys and 11 hours to the tune of $1,850! What's more, for an company that just accepts cash or check, this is a major deal since you need to have funds ready. They likewise attempted to charge me for their lunch time, which I caught, and they invested a considerable measure of energy just fooling around. Also I had EVERYTHING packed and prepared for them. All they needed to do was wrap the furniture and bring down the cases. I couldn't have made the move less demanding for them yet it still, some way or another, took twice the length of their estimate and required an additional prson.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Mark and his crew are absolutely amazing. They moved us in the middle of a hurricane, and all of the guys kept moving all day. Not one of them complained or stopped working. Every single one of them were professional, polite, and friendly. They made the move stress free and easy. Definitely recommend!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.