Union City Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
133 Movers in Union City
I went with Admiral van lines because of all the good reviews and when I called they really sounded like they knew what they were doing. The price was decent enough and my moving date was set in 30 minutes max. After we went over everything I was moving of course. Our movers did a good job and arrived on time for our pickup. The moving went as about as well as it could have gone - and all our stuff was delivered in our delivery window we had set up prior. Admiral van lines did a great job.
This company is the worst ever, just look them up on here, no company has more official complaints https://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/hhg/SearchResults.asp?search=5&state=NJ&sort=7d#r
The team was efficient, professional and caring. In all our possessions there was only one item that suffered a sizable scratch which is easily fixed. We are so happy with TDY Moving from our first phone call to his visit and estimate and move that we will use you again.
I will sue these people until they are out of business!!! Damaged and stole everything and insulted us by offering a couple hundred dollars!
The most ethical moving company that I have ever had the pleasure of hiring for a move. I have so many precious items that would fetch a lot of money in the market. Other crew members would have pinched some of my belongings, but not these guys. They are the true exception when it comes to relocation companies.
Moving of America is made up of wonderful, helpful, kind people who get the job done quickly and safely. The rates are great. Storage is a plus! The staff is honest and professional. I would definitely use their services again and recommend to everyone!
We moved a month back and Bluebell Relocation Services helped us with the move. None of the moving companies we hired in the past came even close to how these guys handled the move. The movers were very strong and experienced. They packed up all my belongings in just an hour .They made the delivery on time and my belongings traveled very well. We are very grateful to the company.
The team of Excellent Choice Movers arrived promptly, went right to work, and wasted no time. The men were cheery, reassuring, and very careful with my belongings, and they were patient with my sometimes tentative placement of furniture.
The worst experience.please do not arrange your moving with these guys.as soon as they arrived they asked for extra 60bucks for moving material (more precisely "special moving tape" -the regular 5cm wide tape that I had was not appropriate apparently- and a plastic wrap for the mattress) which the manager never mentioned before (although we called 3times to confirm the total price). If I knew I could have easily bought the equipment they required myself for a lot cheaper. When I called the manager to complain he hung the phone screaming "who are you to argue with me?".also they asked me to stay downstairs with the truck,which I find a bit uncomfortable since I would like to be there while they handle my stuff.the workers themselves were nice but overall it was a horrible experience.
Direct Movers were awesome! I appreciated the phone call that they were on their way. Their courteousness, their efficiency, their quick pace to complete the job. Movers were professional from the beginning to the end. Very happy with the services!
This was literally the smoothest furniture move I've ever done in my 18 years. These folks showed up on time and took care of literally everything. I didn't have to do anything but pay them their incredibly reasonable rate! And they made it to the destination address within the window they quoted when we scheduled. Highly recommend for any move!
Eagle van lines really took me out of a huge emergency! I had a move planned out, and my moving company did not show up, after explaining my situation to Eagle Van Lines they were friendly enough to help me out! I could not believe the great customer service I was provided with this company throughout my whole move the best Eagle Van Lines!
I simply proceeded onward 11/16/13 from Brooklyn to New Jersey utilizing White Glove moving. They touched base on time and we immediately marked the paper work and they began. They were proficient and kind and conscious of our effects. They then arrived our new home and emptied rapidly and productively. We had issues getting our ruler examined box spring the stairs, and they worked persistently with us that we at last figured out how to get it up. I would suggest them for any move whether it be in same town or state to state. Proficient and extremely kind.
Excellent Moving Company. From the beginning where we worked with a Roadway moving company employee through the planning phase and actual move, this company was terrific. They anticipated our questions, gave us tips to help the move and packing go smooth and were extremely responsive. The movers themselves were professional, courteous, flexible and personable. This move was for my 85 yr old parents who were moving from property they have owned for 50 years in Long Island to a retirement home in Charlton. My mom who is not easy to please said "The move could not have gone better"
We used Sterling again less than two years later (we really need to stop moving) - the service was equally as great. They are a superb moving company. First class all the way!
Why That Low Moving Rate is Too Good to Be True
It’s all too common for an illegitimate moving company to offer an attractively low rate. And, as someone who is probably up to their eyeballs in unexpected moving expenses, it’s probably on your mind to take this low offer.
But, it’s important to think clearly here: sure, this moving company may be offering an awesome rate, but it will probably come at the expense of all your worldly possessions. Rogue movers are scamming unsuspecting customers all the time, so it’s best to pay a little extra for moving services in order to invest in trustworthy movers.
While a super cheap price for moving services doesn’t always indicate rogue movers, it certainly does raise a red flag. If a moving company can offer shockingly low rates, it means they’re skimping in some other area. Perhaps it’s a lack of proper training or equipment for their movers, maybe it’s a licensing problem, or maybe they’re not paying their staff a fair wage. Whatever the scenario, you need to protect your things and yourself from liability.
The Best Inventory is Easier Than You Think
When you’re moving your home or you’re moving the location of your office, one thing is certain: the process is usually a nightmare. The easiest and most recommended way to bring down some of that chaos is to create a comprehensive numbering system for all the boxes you'll pack.
We know, that sounds really complicated. But actually, it's simple: make sure to give all your boxes a number. Write it in huge, bold lettering on several sides of the box so that there's no confusion. When you pack items in a box, write down or make a digital list of everything that's going into the box. When you make several small inventories, you can easily compile them to create a large, full inventory of everything you own.
In this method, you can know exactly where everything is located at all times. Additionally, you will be able to unpack with ease and even remain more organized when you get settled into your new place.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote