3 Applegate Drive
<a href="/best-movers/New-Jersey/Trenton/bohrens-moving-storage-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I have had Bohren's turn me twice now. The first occasion when, I was working solely with the Robbinsville office. They were incredible - quick, mindful, proficient. No grumblings, notwithstanding hauling my huge amounts of stuff up to my third floor stroll up! The second time, I had them both pack and move me. I required a to a great degree a minute ago move, so to oblige my calendar needs, I had the Robbinsville office pack for me and the Parsippany office move me. Both teams were awesome. Can't say enough great things in regards to them. I was unimaginably focused and fatigued because of muddled lease transactions, yet everybody with Bohren's was patient, proficient, and productive. I'm sharing this for both Parsippany and Robbinsville, since I worked through both workplaces and had incredible administration from them two. After a REALLY BAD involvement with a specific state-centered nearby moving company, working with Bohren's was an immense alleviation and I would prescribe them without reservations!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I would very prescribe this company. I utilized Borhen's 10 years back and utilized them again for a late move. They could suit out of here short notice following our home sold in a couple of days with settlement in 30 days. The movers appeared on time and worked relentless to get the truck stacked. Borhen's put away the greater part of our furniture since our new development home wasn't done. I was additionally inspired with the stock documentation framework utilized by numbering all things and cross checking the rundown to ensure all things were conveyed. The majority of the furniture was conveyed in great condition, with the exception of 2 little dings on a table. For a twofold move, that is not awful and a case structure has been submitted. This company is extremely proficient from the begin with the point by point proposition furnished until the end with the conveyance.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I would really like to give Bohrens/United FIVE stars! Packers were Excellent in working hard and wrapping things extremely well! Movers on the 'out' and on the 'in' worked hard and fast and did not leave one scratch on the walls or floors. They misplaced some of our garage material while in storage and were very prompt and fair in cutting a reimbursement check. They went beyond our contracted delivery date, and were again very prompt in issuing us a check for $100 for each late day, which worked out great for us, as we were staying with relatives. So why a 3? Why 2 stars down? The salesman, the 40-year veteran, and the relation to the President was a complete idiot!! This moron came to our house on TWO occasions, because we took the first estimate for move only, and the 2nd estimate for packing the remainder of our house after we packed perhaps a third. My sole direction to him was A NOT GREATER THAN PRICE. I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MY FINAL CHARGE IS BEFORE WE MOVE. I am pretty sure we pay a higher tariff rate to have that 'price assurance' and there is a contract caveat that they WILL charge more if the actual move is more than their 10% overage allowance And he talks and talks and talks of his 40 years of experience and how his competitors are disingenuous or idiots and this idiot missed the packed box count and the total weight of the move by 25-30% !! FORTY YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT MISS ON THE ESTIMATE!! Within 5 minutes of the Packers pulling up to the house with the paperwork, the lead guy called out this mistake, which was OBVIOUS to him, and at the end of the storage/move we got charged with $2000 additional on top of over $15K that was supposedly a STRAIGHT TALK PRICE ASSURANCE ORDER FOR SERVICE/BILL OF LADING !! So the salesman was a 1-star and I split the difference.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.