360 W Pleasantview Ave Apt 400J
<a href="/best-movers/New-Jersey/Hackensack/relocation-express/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I might not be certain of when next I am moving out from the apartment I am currently staying in. However, one thing holds for sure, I will be relocated by Relocation Express crew. I am saying so because I was so much impressed by the kind of services offered by these people. They relocated my aunt to Columbus last weekend and it was all perfect. They showed here their best side and I am hopeful they will be so even to me.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Those services were worth every penny from my pocket. That level of hard work, determination and success deserved more rewards. I felt like they were paid less for what they did. The relocation from Colorado to Pennsylvania was done wholeheartedly. The job was handled quite well. More specifically, I loved the manner in which my properties were handled. They were so gentle with them, I must say. These are the kind of people with respect to people properties and I sincerely appreciate them for that. I hope they will be there for me when I need their services in future.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
My mother can attest that I am, indeed, a man of few words. When it comes to moving from one house to another as a military man, I know how much of a hassle this can be. I had just been told I was going to sent to Wright-Patterson AFB from Florida, my mind immediately went to how my kids are going to deal with another move, then all the furniture that me and my wife are going to spend countless hours on moving. I heard about Relocation Express from a buddy of mine in the force. I was skeptical because I am a self made man. Eventually I talked to my wife about what she thinks of the idea. After talking we decided to give them a chance. Since the moment they arrived to my place of residency they were impressive. The pleasantries were beautiful to see, all the "please" and "thank you" made getting to know them easier. What really convinced me that I had made the right choice was my son who was obviously bummed out about the move, and the gentlemen that Relocation Express sent to me blew my mind. During a quick tea break before we hit the road, BOTH of these men went over to my son and chatted with him for about 15 minutes. I'll tell you, I've never had a better car ride. My son was so excited about the move to Ohio, he wouldn't shut up! He had my wife and I dying of laughter. Then, just as i expected when we arrived. My furniture was spotless. This was my first time ever using a moving company, and I just gotta say. Relocation Express has a customer for life. Will recommend to others!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.