(800) 611 6001
(800) 611 6001
2321 Kennedy Blvd
<a href="/best-movers/New-Jersey/Elizabeth/american-budget-van-lines/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Gave us a quote of ~$2,000 to move our goods, loaded up and left and called to tell us we now owed an additional $5,200 and are presently holding our goods from ransom (over 2 months and counting). Stay as far away from these dishonest folks as yo can!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
American Budget Van Lines accepted a binding estimate from the broker I was using for a cross country move. They had plenty of time to contact me if there were any issues. They waited until the day before the move to ask for a deposit - which is fine as they would be picking items up from a storage facility. After receiving payment from me they then said they would not move until I signed a new contract that was over three times as expensive as the binding estimate. I told them that was not acceptable, they could either provide the services described or return my money. They now do not return my calls nor my emails.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
i would say it was less stressful than we thought i and my wife , good hard working people the came 2 hours late but the called and let us know that they are in the way but the to traffic the will be late , 3 workers showed up and the were fast and did every thing they can to make sure our stuff stays in shape , we were watching me and the wife they were working and we thought those guys are good . any way long story short delivery was in the time frame the provided us at the pick up , few damages no serious ones . i recomend them
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.