235 W 1st St
<a href="/best-movers/New-Jersey/Bayonne/white-glove-moving-storage-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Hired White Glove for a move from NJ to CA. If I ever move back I don't know who I'll choose! This is the first time I've ever used a moving company and having a bunch of guys come to your house and pack and do all the heavy lifting is AWESOME!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
What a joke!! We discovered a minute ago about our turn and the various movers were reserved; them having an opening should've been a warning, however, we risked it regardless of the negative audits.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
These folks are marvelous!!! Move with them..the fellow name was Diodi.. He was exceptionally obliging. Considering moving.. I'm calling them once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
White Glove Moving was prescribed to me by a companion. Say thanks to GOD!!! Lamentably, because of my employment, I needed to move a few times amid the most recent ten years. I didn't have great encounters by any stretch of the imagination. This time we moved from Boston to Washington Twp. NJ. Joe who gave me an assessment and the group who came to pack our possessions were exceptionally proficient. They touched base on time and dealt with everything as though it was their own. They were exceptionally gracious and pleasant with my children. I truly need to say thanks to White Glove Moving for an awesome employment that made this move a decent ordeal for my crew. I will prescribe White Glove Moving to any individual who needs to move. Much obliged to you again to White Glove Moving.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I simply proceeded onward 11/16/13 from Brooklyn to New Jersey utilizing White Glove moving. They touched base on time and we immediately marked the paper work and they began. They were proficient and kind and conscious of our effects. They then arrived our new home and emptied rapidly and productively. We had issues getting our ruler examined box spring the stairs, and they worked persistently with us that we at last figured out how to get it up. I would suggest them for any move whether it be in same town or state to state. Proficient and extremely kind.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.