4500 N Star Blvd
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Montana/Great-Falls/hi-line-transfer-and-storage-incorporated/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Hello there Line was an exceptionally proficient organization to work with. The drivers were in consistent contact with me about the area of my stuff and when they would have been spots. The drivers were dependably 15 minutes right on time to every getting I set together with them. This was an extraordinary organization to work with. Every one of my things touched base without a scratch on them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I would suggest this moving company. I used them for a little, nearby move. Planning was simple and Frank offered an incredible rate. The folks touched base at my home early and moved quickly moving my things. I'd exceptionally suggest and will utilize them if for some obscure reason that I need to move once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Hi-Line Moving Services was assigned to my military PCS and it has been the worst, most unprofessional experience I have ever had. They do not answer their phones and when they do it is full of attitude. They were supposed to pick up the empty moving boxes last week and after numerous calls, they finally answered and said that "Their team didn't have any hours left to work so they had to reschedule". Well the day of the reschedule came and no calls, nobody has shown up, simply nothing. So after 5 calls and voice-mails they answer and knew exactly who I was and why I was calling, so I know they listened to my voice mails, and they tell me the crew is on the way and will call me shortly. An hour and a half later, no calls, nobody has shown up, so I tried calling again to get a status and nobody answers. If I have any choice, I will never use this company again and I do not recommend anyone else go through this moving company.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review