Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1469296
1348 S West Silver Lake RD
<a href="/best-movers/Michigan/Traverse-City/two-men-and-a-truck-traverse-city-mi-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Employed Two Men and A Truck to empty a few trucks for us. They appeared on time, took after our directions and were quick and affable.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I utilized Two Men and a Truck prior this month, and they are the Movers Who Care! They brought additional consideration with the pieces I was worried with, and did all that they could to keep our effects safe while filling in as fast as would be prudent. They kept an uplifting demeanor, notwithstanding when it was pouring down downpour. Besides, they moved from a second story loft to a second story flat in three hours, which was under the cited time so it spared me cash. It can't show signs of improvement than that!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Jesse and Brian were AWESOME! They helped me with a cross-town proceed onward Sunday and were proficient, useful, and productive all through the whole move. Also, yes, they were even patient as they moved out of an old cabin into a townhome with an excess of stairs (sorry about that, folks). The evaluating was sensible, they could secure a quick arrangement (approached Friday and could get a Sunday appt.), and everything made it to the new place unscuffed and in incredible condition. I would prescribe these folks for anybody hoping to move in Michigan!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
These guys are all fantastic! Andy and Zack were totally expert in the entire process of moving me from downtown, to Old Mission! Their great attitudes really put me at ease! I appreciated the care they took in protecting each item and they made what I thought would be a difficult move into a quick, seemingly (!) effortless transition! Upon arrival, everything was placed exactly as requested and all the packing materials were removed, leaving the new home in spotless condition! I really can't say enough about everyone I dealt with when scheduling this move. In the front office, Mara, Shana and Amanda guided me seamlessly through things, from minute one. Moving always comes with a certain amount of apprehension, but I have to admit, their team made this extremely easy and stress-free! Many, many thanks and highest marks to everyone at Two Men and a Truck, TC!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.